Black Out

NU is ordering for a Black Out next this week against Texas, so.... I better see you in black :box:hookerhorns

I personally think this a dumb idea. It would be cool if the entire student section did it, but it's going to be a mostly red stadium with a sprinkle of black here & there. It will actually look like we are abandoning the tradition of red.

NU is ordering for a Black Out next this week against Texas, so.... I better see you in black :box:hookerhorns

I personally think this a dumb idea. It would be cool if the entire student section did it, but it's going to be a mostly red stadium with a sprinkle of black here & there. It will actually look like we are abandoning the tradition of red.

i agree!! i hope not though, if we just keep it to the student section, it should be awesome. cuz even if we dont get it all out, anything is more black than before, so it will stick out

The more I think about it, it sounds kind of lame. Didnt we try the B****** thing last year or something? I remember it wasnt that impressive. Or it didnt go over well. On the flip side fellas, Iowa State just did that same thing when we played them. But it was like a "Pee-OUT" or something. All gold? And then we beat the gold out of them. :thumbs

Stick to the red, the SEA OF RED!!! But either way it plays out, GBR and be loud!!!! Wish I could be there!!!

Great. After years of waiting to head to Lincoln and see the Sea Of Red, everyone's going to be wearing black. :angry:

Actually, the red might be spotted a bit because cold rain is in the forecast.

I went out today to find good rain gear and all they had was black. So if need be, I'll be in black.

what is up with all this sh**ty weather the week of the home games????

not sure about lincoln, but a little farther over in Iowa Its always really nice the whole week of road games, and then sh**ty the weeks of home games, with saturdays being miserable......

The one game i was able to score tickets to, and probably wont get any more for a while it poured.........

i guess thats just how the cookie crumbles i guess............ <_<

I've never been to a home game (or a NU game for that matter....I know....I should receive a severe flogging for that). What if everyone wore read then waved black towels with the Blackshirts were on the field or held up black cardboard/paper to create a "Black Sea" when the Blackshirts are on the field. When the offense is on the field, the "Black Sea" returns to the "Sea of Red" :dunno

I've never been to a home game (or a NU game for that matter....I know....I should receive a severe flogging for that). What if everyone wore read then waved black towels with the Blackshirts were on the field or held up black cardboard/paper to create a "Black Sea" when the Blackshirts are on the field. When the offense is on the field, the "Black Sea" returns to the "Sea of Red" :dunno

I don't really think that would work. Not enough room for all that extra stuff.