Anti-Husker Sentiments

Zaimejs

The last two televised games have been a struggle to listen to because the announcers are so squarely against Nebraska. By the end of the KSU game they were putting Freeman on a pedestal and proclaiming Patton the next ruler of the free world.

We won. We severly disrupted their offense. Our team was much better, and yet the announcers had a tough time acknowledging that we were even on the field.

The same thing happened last weekend with ISU.

Is this because we're SO MUCH BETTER that the announcers feel bad for the other guys? Kind of like when the teacher has to pay special attention to Jimmy because he's a bit slow... so she praises his scribblings while the other kids who do great work get ignored? That's what I have to hope because otherwise... they're all turning into Mussbuttger!!!

The last two televised games have been a struggle to listen to because the announcers are so squarely against Nebraska. By the end of the KSU game they were putting Freeman on a pedestal and proclaiming Patton the next ruler of the free world.

We won. We severly disrupted their offense. Our team was much better, and yet the announcers had a tough time acknowledging that we were even on the field.

The same thing happened last weekend with ISU.

Is this because we're SO MUCH BETTER that the announcers feel bad for the other guys? Kind of like when the teacher has to pay special attention to Jimmy because he's a bit slow... so she praises his scribblings while the other kids who do great work get ignored? That's what I have to hope because otherwise... they're all turning into Mussbuttger!!!

I think Freeman will be force to be reckoned with in the comming years, but come on, give a f'ing break, the better team won this one! I still think Freeman is an :asshat

I was unable to watch the game, but I listened to it from huskers.com. If I had never listened to the feed from that website, I would have thought that :asshat Rose was an announcer from KSUcks. He is a piss poor excuse for an announcer and should be banned from doing any more NU games. I was about to throw up last night after the game.

The announcers on PPV were clearly KSU fans. The one guy kept saying things like, "That's my guy," when kstate players made plays. Also in the fourth quarter when Patton was on track for his 13 carry, 12 yard performance, the announcers were like, "I call him General Patton!" I know it was a KSU home game and when we had PPV at Lincoln Matt Davison was an announcer, but this was a little different IMO. It was a B12 game and more Husker fans probably paid for it anyway. It was pretty rediculous.

I thought it was hilarious that when that play that resulted in the interception by Suh was being reviewed, the announcers were too busy mopping up their verbal diarrhea to even consider the fact that it was an interception. Perhaps if I drank more, I could get a job doing play-by-play for Fox Sports Net Pay per View games.