Two guys..

yeah i saw the handshake if you wanna call it that he must of been in tears after seeing his team get their ass'es handed to them.

Maurice BIG MONEY Purify is getting better and better with each game that he plays he will be a BIG factor when we take on the shorthorns this weekend.

Lance Brandenburgh plays like a big STUD when ever hes on the field he's allways near the ball like a linebacker should be id like to see him start one game this year.

There are way too many Husker players that I just love to watch play so I won't get into all of them, but Brandenburgh and Maurice Purify are among my favorite on the team. I love Brandenburgh and in my opinion he is one of our best if not our best linebacker. Gotta love the way he'll lay the wood to a guy. Every time I see Maurice Purify on the field I get all excited and start yelling to everyone around me telling them he's in the game. He seems to be our go-to guy whenever he's in the game. His big, athletic body makes him a great receiving threat and he never drops the ball!

Brandenburgh just seems to go out there and quietly does his job. That is what I love about him. I also love Suh and Cryer. We have so many talented D-lineman that it is a shame that they all can't play more. Steinkuehler is also a favorite of mine because how quickly he can read a play, he may not be the quickest or the most physical out there but he is so smart that he can get the job done without any problems. I could go on and on about different players but the last two I want to bring up are Shanle and Thenarse. Shanle always seems to be around the ball for big plays, whether that is interceptions or pressuring the quarterback. Thenarse is a beast on special teams and he is starting to come around on defense and I am glad he got that pick against Freeman on Saturday night.