Might be out

C-west reported yesterday they would play but I saw the same thing last night on ESPN during the football game. Said they were questionable. Maybe a little mis-information on Mack Browns part??

I'm wondering if were seeing the coaching battle between these two coaches unfold days before the game. Callahan says McKeon is questionable. Brown says Griffin and T. Brown are questionable. Both scenarios could have big implications on your game planning.

When it comes down to game day, both teams will put there best available players on the field. I do not think either coach would risk a player health, so we shall see.

I hope we get their best against our best and when we win, the talking heads have nothing to talk about it except good things we did.

:yeah

All reports out of Austin are they will play. Take it for what it's worth. I'd trust the sources I've seen over ESPN though.

I think Marcus Griffin was held out against Baylor for precautionary reasons. Brown's injury was more serious. I think they'll both play, but Brown's the big question.

When it comes down to game day, both teams will put there best available players on the field. I do not think either coach would risk a player health, so we shall see.

I hope we get their best against our best and when we win, the talking heads have nothing to talk about it except good things we did.

EXACTLY. I thought that about the Alamo bowl last year. It would have been nice if 1) Michigan would have given a crap about the game 2) Mike Hart was at 100%. If we beat them in that scenario it would have been a lot more fulfilling - and would have proven more to the country. Bring your A-game and we'll bring ours. After 60 minutes of smashing heads...the better team will have won.

Winning a game because players are out is like getting laid in college at a house party by a hot chick that is totally wasted, and after all of the other 'competition' has left. Sure you still win, but wouldn't it be a whole lot more gratifying if she made that decision in a normal circumstance?

(Thinking a minute)

No I take that back. Bad comparison. You take the hot chick in college no matter the situation and still feel like the king of the world. :nanalama

EXACTLY. I thought that about the Alamo bowl last year. It would have been nice if 1) Michigan would have given a crap about the game 2) Mike Hart was at 100%. If we beat them in that scenario it would have been a lot more fulfilling - and would have proven more to the country. Bring your A-game and we'll bring ours. After 60 minutes of smashing heads...the better team will have won.

Winning a game because players are out is like getting laid in college at a house party by a hot chick that is totally wasted, and after all of the other 'competition' has left. Sure you still win, but wouldn't it be a whole lot more gratifying if she made that decision in a normal circumstance?

(Thinking a minute)

No I take that back. Bad comparison. You take the hot chick in college no matter the situation and still feel like the king of the world. :nanalama

and make her call you daddy