2 year anniversary

:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance

4000 posts, WTF BRI-----that shoulder surgery that you had must have helped speed up the typing

i am gone for awhile and even my brother passes me up on posts. do either of you really have jobs

Yeah I had a lot of spare time while I was laid up on that surgery!!!! :lol: The bad part is I'm at work right now and I'm still posting and my Sgt. could really care less!!!! :thumbs

4000 posts, WTF BRI-----that shoulder surgery that you had must have helped speed up the typing

i am gone for awhile and even my brother passes me up on posts. do either of you really have jobs

Yeah I had a lot of spare time while I was laid up on that surgery!!!! :lol: The bad part is I'm at work right now and I'm still posting and my Sgt. could really care less!!!! :thumbs

Perfect job,

Arrest idiots and post on huskerboard.com

All you need now is a hot chick serving you a cold beer and giving you that one wish for 4000 posts in a year. :corndance