MU is getting a big head

it's not surprising that NU fans don't understand why Mizzou fans are nuts over Mizzou and not NU.

Is that a triple negative? I've been trying to figure-out what that means and my head is spinning.

I would think that MU fans, deservedly, should feel confident about their team's chances in Lincoln. They beat Okie State and played Texas A & M tough (should of won, IMO) on the road. They have a real decent quarterback and a potent offense. I don't think they will beat Oklahoma; but, if they do, they will be coming into Lincoln very hyped. Essentially, the game will probably determine the B-12 North champ.

it's not surprising that NU fans don't understand why Mizzou fans are nuts over Mizzou and not NU.

Is that a triple negative? I've been trying to figure-out what that means and my head is spinning.

It is bad English! but this is a message board.

It's fine English. Let's not confuse the inability to comprehend with the inability to write :)

Mizzou scored 41 points on the same defense we scored 21 on. Also, Louisville only scored 24 on. hmm...

I'm not overlooking Missouri yet, yes they lost to A&M, but I think A&M is better than most people give them credit for.

I believe Missouri will beat Oklahoma in a close game.