**Official Oklahoma State Game Discussion Thread**

Papersun, all I'm going to say is 70-10. That is the worst D ever.

Yes, I recall watching that game. All I could say was a bunch of 4 letter words, over and over and over. That was by far the worst game I've ever seen us play.

Not necessarily folks forget that the Huskers gave up 7 turnovers. And we had that crappy QB Dailey

Nice fumble

NEVER mention the "D" word. I've never wished pain on anyone prior to watching him play, but I always wished for him to break his leg. He would have been possibly a backup on a high school team, but he was by far one of the worst QB's I've ever seen.

:madash I agree! The huskers don't even look like a top 25 team. The USC game is more exciting then the husker game. Has anybody notice that there aren't a lot of husker fans at the game. It just hurt's to see that we didn't play our type of game, no blitzes and I saw a lot of poor tackling and just no getting after the ball on defense.

Don't worry. We are out of the rankings now.

It was a complete team failure, not just the defense. Our secondary has been suspect from the start of the season. We're playing with players who were not recruited to play there, as well as some other inexperienced guys. When you have such a weak secondary, you have to shift you defensive scheme to compensate, and that opens up options for the opponent if their offense is good. And Okie State's offense is good.

The defense didn't play well, but the offense started misfiring too. So yeah, you can't blame it on the defense only. It was just a total team failure. Like I said, not a good road team, and we were playing against a very dangerous Okie State team with some real weapons.

I see the season going downhill from here. We've been exposed by these pu&&y sucking Cowboys... what are the Tigers... a team with talent going to do to us?! We just suck... look a lot like we have the past few years. No O-Line... No D-Backs... A QB who cracks under pressure like a little girl. Maybe this is the Halloween Huskers... Trick or Treat?!

I see the season going downhill from here. We've been exposed by these pu&&y sucking Cowboys... what are the Tigers... a team with talent going to do to us?! We just suck... look a lot like we have the past few years. No O-Line... No D-Backs... A QB who cracks under pressure like a little girl. Maybe this is the Halloween Huskers... Trick or Treat?!

Easy. We still can win the north.