**Official Oklahoma State Game Discussion Thread**

THAT WAS F#$@in' TERRIBLE

we couldn't even get the extra point at the end!!!!???

COME ON NEBRASKA!!!

They come out looking awesome. Brandon Jackson just dominates, and then with that single play OSU's quarterback ran for 50+ yards....our team just shuts down.

i am so pissed right now

I share the pissed sentiment. USC never gives up though... they come back. They almost won after being down 20 in the 4th quarter. We got beat up by OSU. BEAT UP! We had to move the ball... and we had to stop them, and they just shoved it down our throats. It wasn't a fluke... they beat us up.

THAT WAS F#$@in' TERRIBLE

we couldn't even get the extra point at the end!!!!???

COME ON NEBRASKA!!!

They come out looking awesome. Brandon Jackson just dominates, and then with that single play OSU's quarterback ran for 50+ yards....our team just shuts down.

i am so pissed right now

I share the pissed sentiment. USC never gives up though... they come back. They almost won after being down 20 in the 4th quarter. We got beat up by OSU. BEAT UP! We had to move the ball... and we had to stop them, and they just shoved it down our throats. It wasn't a fluke... they beat us up.

beat us like red headed step children...USC losing pisses me off more because we are worse than a mediocre PAC 10 team oregon state that is.

I can see the Mizzou game next week being exactly like the Kstate game at home a few years ago. We could really get blown out. Then we go to A&M on the road, I really dont see us winning that game right now. We should win against CU but who knows, they always play us tough and if we loose the next 2 the team would be really down. I could totally see us loosing out, going to the toilet bowl, and loosing that as well. I hope Im wrong but it doesnt look good. This reconfirms my opinion that Callahan is not the man to bring us back to the promise land. He a decent coach but his play calling absolutly boggles my mind.

One finally note: OUR SPECIAL TEAMS SUCK and OUR DEFENSIVE SECONDARY SUCKS

I can see the Mizzou game next week being exactly like the Kstate game at home a few years ago. We could really get blown out. Then we go to A&M on the road, I really dont see us winning that game right now. We should win against CU but who knows, they always play us tough and if we loose the next 2 the team would be really down. I could totally see us loosing out, going to the toilet bowl, and loosing that as well. I hope Im wrong but it doesnt look good. This reconfirms my opinion that Callahan is not the man to bring us back to the promise land. He a decent coach but his play calling absolutly boggles my mind.

One finally note: OUR SPECIAL TEAMS SUCK and OUR DEFENSIVE SECONDARY SUCKS

you forgot our pass protection