And here we go

The Huskers will not be back til they get rid of BC. He is not what the program needed when he was hired, he was all that Peterson could find because everyone said NO!!!! BC is a program destroyer, look at the Raiders, they still haven't recovered.

This loss just set the program back 3 years.

The Big XII North isn't really a feather in the cap these days and I don't think we can compete against Texas away from Lincoln. JMO

What are you talking about??? So how many years did the KU loss last year set us back??? BTW, 3 years ago we were playing pretty well IMO...

Well, it's more like 3 years before the last 3 years and maybe 3 coaches before that... yeah... that's what it did.

Really, though, if I were a defensive recruit, I would be a little worried seeing this much variance in our defensive play.

Well, it's more like 3 years before the last 3 years and maybe 3 coaches before that... yeah... that's what it did.

Really, though, if I were a defensive recruit, I would be a little worried seeing this much variance in our defensive play.

but you need to remember to tack on another three years and then double that to six from the original and wha-la... 62-24 Back to Back National Champions.

BC is a program destroyer, look at the Raiders, they still haven't recovered.

There is no possible way you can blame BC for the Raiders. Look at the f-ing owner...he is the biggest clown ass in the NFL.

The Huskers will not be back til they get rid of BC.

:hmmm

I second that wank.

There is no possible way you can blame BC for the Raiders. Look at the f-ing owner...he is the biggest clown ass in the NFL.

SO TRUE, and if Art shell can coach i can do brain surgery......sh#t, the guy is horrible and Davis is a f'ing loser as an owner....

I am pulling my hair out trying to find out how the hell we lost this game we gave up on D and got pushed around on O in the second half ! When can we start pointing fingers at the coaches and the players too ! This is like our lost last year at KU kinda at the bottom we cant restore no order playing like this ever year at a point!

There are areas we need to improve on. I wouldn't say throw the team under the bus but there are a couple of coaches that should be on the hot seat. Elmo, Coz and Wags. I'm not sure what to make of Wags. We are doing much better in the running game than we were doing last season but Taylor never seems to get much protection. We got a heck of a lot of O line recruits in our last class, maybe next season they will be allowed to contribute. As far as our secondary goes you can only use the lack of depth excuse for so long. We have some very promising young db's but they are not getting playing time.

Are we going to throw the team under the bus again like we did after USC?

Of course. Why wouldn't a typical NU fan? TEH SKY IS FALLING TEH SKY IS FALLING OMG OMG RUN FOR THA HILLS!11!

Worst game you've ever seen? You didn't watch NU at TTech in 04?

The Huskers will not be back til they get rid of BC. He is not what the program needed when he was hired, he was all that Peterson could find because everyone said NO!!!! BC is a program destroyer, look at the Raiders, they still haven't recovered.

The Big XII North isn't really a feather in the cap these days and I don't think we can compete against Texas away from Lincoln. JMO

1. The Raiders won't be good until they Davis dies. That's a fact. No opinion there.

2. 3 years? Delusional at best there.

3. No, the North isn't that great. Doesn't mean jack though really. Get to KC.

This thread makes me want to vomit. Knowledgable fans? Fickle if you ask me.

I work with a guy who's brother played for NU and now plays for the Raiders as their long snapper (you figure out the name). Inside story on the Raiders is they had/have to many prima donna's on that team who all think they are better than everyone else, team mates included. There is/was a lot of infighting going on with the Raiders. Until that gets fixed, the Raiders are going to continue to suck.

As far as I'm concerned, NU is still a good football team regardless of the outcome of this game. We got tripped badly. Okie State just out played us in all facets of the game. Props to them for a huge win.

I work with a guy who's brother played for NU and now plays for the Raiders as their long snapper (you figure out the name). Inside story on the Raiders is they had/have to many prima donna's on that team who all think they are better than everyone else, team mates included. There is/was a lot of infighting going on with the Raiders. Until that gets fixed, the Raiders are going to continue to suck.

NO IT"S ALL CALLIHANS FAULT!!!! :corndance

disclaimer: Yes, I intentionally misspelled Callahan for a reason.