Major football player

I thought Major Culbert was fantastic today. Our D coaches lined him up at middle linebacker a whole lot during the game today and on the outside, he was a streak of lightning closing in on a tackle. He simply made a bunch of tackles today and was a star. I expect big things from this guy and honestly hope that he will take playing time away from Shanle or Green in the next couple of weeks.

I was so pist about Mizzou's td pass on fourth and 16 than I could just vomit. We were playing cover 2 zone and Shanle was (like last week) a day late and a dollar short. Either one of the Bullock boys would have had a pick or at least would have laid that Mizzou WR out. As a safety, Shanle should either knock the ball away or make the wideout pay for catching the ball, he does neither.

Other than that play and a couple of other plays, I was pleased with our schemes on defense and the effort was outstanding

Culbert did well. I liked the defensive look that they gave today. Essentially 4 safeties out there with Culbert, Shanle, Green and Wilson. Got a lot of speed on the field. I can't say that I saw McKeon at all today.

That's what I was hoping for. Those guys give us athleticism, which we are in sore need of when Octavien is out.

Did McKeon and Steve-O play at all today?

(better to get them ready for A&M...)

Culbert did well. I liked the defensive look that they gave today. Essentially 4 safeties out there with Culbert, Shanle, Green and Wilson. Got a lot of speed on the field. I can't say that I saw McKeon at all today.

That's what I was hoping for. Those guys give us athleticism, which we are in sore need of when Octavien is out.

Did McKeon and Steve-O play at all today?

(better to get them ready for A&M...)

I didn't see either one of them.