Daniels nose pick and eat....

Hey i dont know if anyone else caught this, but on the broadcast after a Chase Daniels TD pass in i beleive the 3rd quarter the announcers were talking about how he is such a leader and show him on the bench pick his nose and eat the little treat he found.... If anyone can find a clip of this and post it, or make a clip and post it i would be forever grateful.

just FYI...the video with sound effects (well, mostly the just the sound effects) was getting airplay on the radio down here in KC. 98.9 the Rock's morning show was talking about it and played the SFX.

In fact, someone I work with who doesn't even watch Nebraska heard about the video and just mentioned it to me.

:thumbs

Hey Guy,

This one was playing Top 5 threads here last couple of days...someone had posted it rather quickly after the game. Search the rest of the threads from last couple days and you will find it. You are a bit late...but still funny stuff nonetheless! Would expect mods/admin to merge the threads?