Thomas Lawson involved in fatal car accident

Urk

Lawson Story

Can anyone confirm this is the Husker? Age would seem to indicate it. . .

wait for the toxicology report. if he was under the influence of any drug espn will be all over it in a heartbeat if he is on the nebraska roster. <_<

I'd think the LJS would have mentioned if he was on the team? But maybe that is putting too much faith in journalists. :bonez

Lawson Story

wait for the toxicology report. if he was under the influence of any drug espn will be all over it in a heartbeat if he is on the nebraska roster. <_<

Not likely that he was under the influence, accident was at about 11 am. ESPN would be all over it in the event it was, regardless of who's roster he was on. They gave Northern Colorado plenty of airtime.

Lawson Story

Dont know. NU Roster shows this:

Lawson, Thomas - (Parker, Colo.) - IB - Lettered in 2005.

I remember him for Colorado Prep ball couple of years back.

This is really sad news... I attended the same High School as Thomas, Ponderosa High School. He was a huge factor in Ponderosa winning it first 5A state football title. Such a sad day my prayers go out to his family.

Lawson Story

This is really sad news... I attended the same High School as Thomas, Ponderosa High School. He was a huge factor in Ponderosa winning it first 5A state football title. Such a sad day my prayers go out to his family.

Thomas didn't die. The accident he was involved in killed someone else.

Lawson Story

Thomas didn't die. The accident he was involved in killed someone else.

To all of you interested in this story. The other vehicle involved in this accident was operated by Thomas Isebrands of Jewell, IA. Tom was 36, married for almost 6 years to wife Amanda, with twin children that will be 3 in January. He was on his way to Wyoming to go elk hunting with one of our high school friends. Tom was a wonderful friend and member of the community. He was an active member of the Jewell Fire and Rescue Department, active outdoorsman, member of Ducks Unlimited, Pheasants Forever, Whitetail Deer, and the National Rifle association. He was one of those guys that would do anything for anyone at anytime. He will be missed by all who have known him.

A memorial and education fund has been set up in Tom's memory through the Randall Story Bank in Story City Iowa.

I would also like to thank the York Fire and Rescue department for their efforts to help Tom after the accident. I know they did all they could to try to save him. They also we extremely caring and set two members to the services for Tom. Those of us who saw them there highly appreciate the committment.