Bowl Projection if NU wins the BigXII

Aim9

Among the BCS bowls, the Fiesta has last choice among at-large participants to pair with its anchor team.

If Boise State (9-0) finishes 12-0 and earns an automatic berth in a BCS bowl (very likely), the Broncos figure to remain unclaimed in the at-large pool until the very end, when they'll be shipped to the Fiesta Bowl to meet the Huskers.

If this is the case I like NU's chances! Because we already have 3 losses I would much rather play Boise State than the other powerhouse teams in the BCS. Next year bring em' on, but this year let's beat up on a (relative) softie if we can.

Here's to hoping we take the Big XII!

Yeah, but who cares about tuning in to watch somebody play Boise Freaking State?

My guess would be Nebraska and Boise fans.....what do you think?

No doubt I would watch it...I never miss a Husker game. But I would rather have it be against a team that is coming from a good conference, and that if we beat them would give us some respect. If we beat Boise, the "experts" would say Boise was overmatched and didn't belong.

I would love to play USC again, get revenge for 2 of the 3 losses in the same season

Well, if you go to mnsbc.com they have Nebraska and USC in the Holiday bowl. I would love to play Texas, USC, and OSU again. I might get two of those wishes.

I think it would be cool to have a mulligan at USC. I think the outcome will be a lot different this time.