Rather play Texas or Oklahoma

foote_21

In my understanding, if A&M beats Texas next week we would play Oklahoma. I really have no idea who I'd rather play. Oklahoma without Peterson would be nice, but I want revenge against Texas and looks like McCoy might be out... would have been nice to give Texas there first loss in the big 12 instead of K-State though

OU has to still play OSU and despite OSU being at the bottom of the Big 12 South, this game is ALWAYS a huge game for both teams. I live in OKC and the Bedlam game has nothing to do with records or bowl games or championships. It's about bragging rights. OU has to travel to OSU and the way the Pokes are playing right now, I would not be surprised to see OSU pull out the victory. Having said that, word on the street is Peterson could be ready to play by then. But we'll wait and see. IMO it's still to early to guess who we'll play in KC. At this point I could careless since we'll be there :restore

So Texas A&M would have to win at Texas, and Oklahoma would have to win at BOTH Baylor and OSU in order for use to play OU? Is that correct? I don't know who I would want to play....Texas w/o McCoy or OU who we haven't played this year. We know we take it to the wire with a healthy Texas team.......I dunno

I can't decide . . . I feel like we could contain Texas even with McCoy on offense. McCoy was really hurt, and even if he gets back in he won't be the same quarterback he was, at least for a while.

I think we'd earn a lot more respect from people nationwide if we beat a Texas team with McCoy playing for it.

That said, I think we would beat Oklahoma. They have a good defense, but we've overcome good defenses before. And their offense is way too run oriented, and we've proven that when we knuckle down and execute, that we can beat that (i.e., Texas, Mizzou).

So I pick Oklahoma.

Texas loosing tonight probably eliminated any chance we had at a top ten finnish (Is that even a goal for us anymore?).

OU was dead to me this season..

Still trying to get over another Thanksgiving without them, and was looking forward to finnishing what we started in Lincoln with tu.

But Ou??? if they Kiss and make up??? and promise not to leave us on Turkey Day ever again...?

...Bring 'em :bonez