Anyone else concerned over CU

I am cautiously concerned about the game. Colorado will throw everything they have at Nebraska because it is Nebraska. I actually think CU will probably have its best game of the season against us.

I also think the fact we crushed them last season, plus the fact we have already punched our ticket to KC the team could be complacent.

Callahan and Co. will need to throw the book right back at them. If Zac can hit the 300-yard mark, let him. I think Callahan needs to give Texas a few more things to think about when (if) we met them again in KC.

I am cautiously concerned about the game. Colorado will throw everything they have at Nebraska because it is Nebraska. I actually think CU will probably have its best game of the season against us.

I also think the fact we crushed them last season, plus the fact we have already punched our ticket to KC the team could be complacent.

Callahan and Co. will need to throw the book right back at them. If Zac can hit the 300-yard mark, let him. I think Callahan needs to give Texas a few more things to think about when (if) we met them again in KC.

We cant look past them. Hopefully this time when we get a good leed early we will keep it up and hammer their ars.

There has been sooooo much talk from this team about making it to KC. Well, they've done that, they have achieved their goal, and I'm proud of them. However, the Big 12 championship game will lose a LOT of luster to me if we don't handily beat down the vermin.

We SHOULD win this game, but we COULD lose if we don't have our heads screwed on straight. I do feel alot better that it is at home.

Anytime ANY team takes the field and they aren't concerned about the opponent, it isn't going to be pretty.

I'm sure BC has the boys in Red properly focused.

:bonez

Yes CO is a concern as it should be to all Huskers. Should we beat them yes! But who is going to show up for the game? Which Team?

yes this game is always close. plus we should still remember them dancing around after their last trip to lincoln. I think we will win because we can run the ball(thank you cally) but it will be close.

I was concerned initially. To tell you the truth I was more concerned about CU than A&M. The thing is that you never know what you're going to get with Colorado. One game they will play great the next they will be absolutely horrible again. Alas, I am no longer worried and here is why. Callahan is superb after off weeks. When given that extra week to prepare he is nearly unbeatable (especially against inferior competition). Another thing is that Callahan is a perfectionist. You guys think our second half problems bother us fans? Believe me, it bothers Callahan much, much more. Therefore, Callahan will effectively use the bye week to cure those problems and devise a gameplan that will dispose of the Buffalos.

Go Big Red!