John Blake

He'll be courted every year. Davis is an old friend on Blake and it makes sense his name would appear, but I don't think Blake takes another cordinator job, only HC

I agree and I hope you are right. I think Blake is a good coach and recruiter that fits in well here.

I read on another forum the guys on 1620 were saying there are rumors floating around Blake could move to UNC with Butch Davis?

Well, maybe he's sees something we don't know. Who will replace Carriker and Moore next year?

Just being worried about the future.

:bonez

Turner and Potter. Suh and Steinkuhler replacing Cryer and Dagunduro.

All 4 have shown to be pretty serviceable this season and are only going to get better.

"North Carolina made a good decision in hiring Davis to take over the Tar Heels. One of the big keys in establishing a program is bringing in a top recruiting class. Look for Davis to turn to one of his coaching buddies from his days with the Cowboys -- current Nebraska defensive line coach John Blake. Blake has a reputation for being one of the best recruiters in the nation."