Bowman to NFL?

Washusker

Um....you might remember that fellow by the name of Maurice Clarett....some dumbass donkeypunchers drafted this jackass.

Right, but as I said before about the FSU corner, Clarett had a pretty good resume as a freshman and big games in the spotlight. Bowman doesn't have a resume (or lots of game film/tape time) built up.

We talked and had a few beers with ZB and LB Nick Covey while tailgating for the ISU game this year. He didn't even seem like he was in it at all. He even had a few choice words about Callahan. I think and hope he stays for our sake and his own. Like what was stated earlier about him playing part time in his first season here and was just starting to come around at the end and then not even playing this year. I don't care who you are, anyone would need time to get back into the flow after an injury like that. And this is something he can't get back in the time between now and any NFL combine. I think he is seriously thinking NFL. Thats too bad.

We talked and had a few beers with ZB and LB Nick Covey while tailgating for the ISU game this year. He didn't even seem like he was in it at all. He even had a few choice words about Callahan.

What specifically?

It's kind of weird that players would be out amongst tailgaters..... <_<

:yeah Exactly. I'm throwing the BS flag on this one. I don't see players getting off the bus and heading to the tailgate before the game. Nor do I see them getting a quick bite and talk smack about their coach as they get ready to get on the bus. So I will be the first to throw this BS in front of the bus.

:yeah Exactly. I'm throwing the BS flag on this one. I don't see players getting off the bus and heading to the tailgate before the game. Nor do I see them getting a quick bite and talk smack about their coach as they get ready to get on the bus. So I will be the first to throw this BS in front of the bus.

I know, I was surprised to see these two out and about. If you know anything about football at all, players who are injured or are redshirting or didn't make the travel squad, DON"T RIDE THE BUS. A friend of mine from lincoln who has hung out with ZB in lincoln, was talking to him when we were drinking. Yeah, its far fetched to some, and what he said was unexpected to me and some of the others with me. We were all getting ready to walk up and welcome the players get off of the bus on the north side of the stadium and he said "you guys have fun up there and tell coach to F*#! off when he gets off the bus." Take however.

I know, I was surprised to see these two out and about. If you know anything about football at all, players who are injured or are redshirting or didn't make the travel squad, DON"T RIDE THE BUS. A friend of mine from lincoln who has hung out with ZB in lincoln, was talking to him when we were drinking. Yeah, its far fetched to some, and what he said was unexpected to me and some of the others with me. We were all getting ready to walk up and welcome the players get off of the bus on the north side of the stadium and he said "you guys have fun up there and tell coach to F*#! off when he gets off the bus." Take however.

Dude your a frickin big time bullshitter. Players who are injured do ride the bus by the way. You are changing yor story as well. First, you said ZB was drinking and tailgaiting with you. Now it is he just yelled some stuff at you and your buddy while you guys were drinking.

Dude your a frickin big time bullshitter. Players who are injured do ride the bus by the way. You are changing yor story as well. First, you said ZB was drinking and tailgaiting with you. Now it is he just yelled some stuff at you and your buddy while you guys were drinking.

I agree. And I don't think Zac Bowman would yell out, "tell coach to F#! off when he gets off the bus." I can't see that coming from any player from this team. I got an extra shovel for you to:

A ) Keep shoveling that crap your posting.

B ) Continue digging the hole your developing in this thread.

C ) All of the above.

call it what you want a$$ holes, there was another board member there standing with me. I didn't change my story, and I never said that bowman yelled anything. He said it right to us while we were talking. Give it up. This discussion is over. We have better sh#t to post about than this. I just thought i would throw it out there. It sounds far fetched, but it was the no BS truth. its game week and we have other $hit to talk about

Alright jack holes I was up in Ames tailgating WITH Bowman and Covey...They did not ride the bus with the team and I know that for a fact because we were hanging out with them 2 hours before the buses even got there. Until I see one of you punks get out of the team bus don't call anyone liars about seeing some players tailgating. Here's your shovel back.