Bowl Game ?

N Bug

We all know with a Big 12 Championship title, we are headed to the Fiesta.

What are the other possibilites, if we happen to lose in KC? All I have heard is Cotton or Holiday. In my mind, Cotton would be better than Holiday. What do others think? The Cotton Bowl has lost a lot of prestige over the past few years. Does one over the other help us more in recruiting?

Just curious what others think.

The idea of playing on Jan. 1, like it used to be, is awesome...

but the idea of playng at 10:00 in the morning sucks.....I have always hated that about the Cotton bowl..... Maybe they have changed the time because of all of the "post-Jan.1 games".....

The Holiday Bowl is attractrive though..... San Diego at night..... This game is always a great attraction and gets a lot of national interest.

What happened the last time Nebraska went to the Fiesta Bowl? And I am not talking about the last time we were in Sun Devil Stadium. :hmmph

The last we played in the Fiesta Bowl we beat Tennessee 31-21. And before that we cemented one of the greatest seasons of all time by beating Florida 62-24.

I'd say that is a good recent history...

What happened the last time Nebraska went to the Fiesta Bowl? And I am not talking about the last time we were in Sun Devil Stadium. :hmmph

The last we played in the Fiesta Bowl we beat Tennessee 31-21. And before that we cemented one of the greatest seasons of all time by beating Florida 62-24.

:bonez:w00t:woo

Actually, the time before that was a considerably different outcome . . . Arizona State in 1996, anyone?

Actually, the time before that was a considerably different outcome . . . Arizona State in 1996, anyone?

He was talking about bowl games I believe.