Husker Man Laws

if you have a dog, his name shall be Herbie!!!

MAN LAW!!

i had a black lab named Husker, and now i have a yellow lab named Herbie. i live in michigan so everyone makes fun.

if someone makes fun of your dogs name be it husker or herbie you may kick them in the nuts 5 times. MAN LAW!!!

If you have boys....You shall name them after famous Husker players....Mine are named......Grant, Trev, and Turner......MAN LAW!!!!!!!!!

i know hes not The greatest Husker ever, but my first born son was born at the end of january and i named him Zac, and he owns almost as much husker gear as i do already.

th_zachhuskerdaddy.jpg

Very cute baby. I luv babies. And welcome to the board.

• 2 weeks later...

If you claim yourself to be a Husker fan and are seen wearing at Texas hat (or any other school's hat) you are subject to 10 kicks to the nuts. :nutz

MAN LAW!

But what if I'm an Aggie and a Husker Fan? I don't WANNA get kicked in the boys!

Don't let anyone see you wearing an aggie hat..... :lol:

Plus I shoulda just directed it toward the Texas hat, It seems like everyone effin' has one these days :steam

I had a Texas hat once. I got it from a cousin so i used it to dust my tv so i could see the husker game clearer. Only good use for a texas hat.

If you claim yourself to be a Husker fan and are seen wearing at Texas hat (or any other school's hat) you are subject to 10 kicks to the nuts. :nutz

MAN LAW!

But what if I'm an Aggie and a Husker Fan? I don't WANNA get kicked in the boys!

Don't let anyone see you wearing an aggie hat..... :lol:

Plus I shoulda just directed it toward the Texas hat, It seems like everyone effin' has one these days :steam

I had a Texas hat once. I got it from a cousin so i used it to dust my tv so i could see the husker game clearer. Only good use for a texas hat.

Dont forget re-usable toilet paper!

• 2 years later...

If you have boys....You shall name them after famous Husker players....Mine are named......Grant, Trev, and Turner......MAN LAW!!!!!!!!!

On June 28, 1982 I named my first born son, CHRISTIAN. God knew Christian Peter would be a Husker. On September 29, 1991 my daughter, my princess was born, I let my wife name her Cara, but I gave her, her middle name Michael, after Mike Rozier.

T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:bonez