According to the Buffs in the know on BuffNet....

hskrdedhed

Unfortunately we have some people from here who have been going on their websites posing as Buff fans and starting rumors of some of their players being out. It could just as easily be an NU fan who is just trying to get them fired up about nothing. Keep in mind the internet/chat rooms are just anonymous screen names.

Unfortunately we have some people from here who have been going on their websites posing as Buff fans and starting rumors of some of their players being out. It could just as easily be an NU fan who is just trying to get them fired up about nothing. Keep in mind the internet/chat rooms are just anonymous screen names.

Me thinks thou dost protest too much!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh sh#t I am glad you told me, I better change my name then.