Cody Glenn

huskerhaze

He hasn't been playing the last 3 games has he? Not due to an injury...but because of the emergence of B-Jax. (Yes, I know he's been in games...just saying). So to answer your question...no I've heard nothing about a boot.

This is the end of my pointless response.

I wouldn't say he hasn't played the last 3 games...where were you when we played Texas A&M? If it wasn't for him, we might not have had those tough running yards and that pounding TD run(of 2).

He hasn't been playing the last 3 games has he? Not due to an injury...but because of the emergence of B-Jax. (Yes, I know he's been in games...just saying). So to answer your question...no I've heard nothing about a boot.

Scored Two touchdowns against Texas A&M. Had some good runs also.

Scored Two touchdowns against Texas A&M. Had some good runs also.

After his second TD at aTm I do remember seeing him limping a little on the sidelines. If you look closely at the end of that run, his leg did get kinda twisted up by a defender. So he could be injured. I hope that its not that serious that he has to wear a boot though....

I wouldn't say he hasn't played the last 3 games...where were you when we played Texas A&M? If it wasn't for him, we might not have had those tough running yards and that pounding TD run(of 2).

Please read the boldface. My point is that he has been phased out as B-Jax has become more productive.

He was in a boot the weekend and early week after the A&M game...havnt talked to him much sense then so i'm not sure on if he is playing this week or not.

His ankle was twisted but it wasnt so much his ankle that was hurt...it was the top of his foot. A sprain in the arch of it. Thought maybe to have been a break but not sure.

I'm sure he'll be back...and hope to see him get the snaps he deserves.