Boise State fans=no class

I hope we play boise, they dont stand a chance against a real football team.

C'mon..We're Nebraska fans..We're supposed to be smarter than everybody else.

Who do you consider a "Real Football Team"?

We're 1-2 against current BCS top25 teams.

OU has only 1 win against the same top 25 (Both of us beat #23 ATM by 1pt)

BSU is 2-0 against the top 25.

BSU>Oregon State>USC>NU

By (>) I mean won against during 2006 season

the BSU>Oregon State>USC>NU this is totally bogus. Do you really think BSU wouldbeat USC? really? That whole chain argument just does work. Otherwise, CU>TTU>A&M>UT>NU and as NU neat both CU and A&M that doesnt work. Beating Oregon state early in the season is not the same thing as beating a current ranked team.

Sooooooooo........when are we gunna start talking about Oklahoma and the Big XII Championship game that we have this weekend???????????????????????????? :huh:

Exactly. Everyone is sounding like OU fans. OU fans are already making travel plans to Arizona for the Fiesta Bowl. They're dead set on the idea they're going to win. Lets focus on the Big 12 first and then IF we win, we can talk Boise St.

I hope we play boise, they dont stand a chance against a real football team.

C'mon..We're Nebraska fans..We're supposed to be smarter than everybody else.

Who do you consider a "Real Football Team"?

We're 1-2 against current BCS top25 teams.

OU has only 1 win against the same top 25 (Both of us beat #23 ATM by 1pt)

BSU is 2-0 against the top 25.

BSU>Oregon State>USC>NU

By (>) I mean won against during 2006 season

the BSU>Oregon State>USC>NU this is totally bogus. Do you really think BSU wouldbeat USC? really? That whole chain argument just does work. Otherwise, CU>TTU>A&M>UT>NU and as NU neat both CU and A&M that doesnt work. Beating Oregon state early in the season is not the same thing as beating a current ranked team.

Your right, a person cannot use that arguement to see if a team is better than another team. However, you can look at the Oregon State team and see a team that is capable of beating a high caliber team (evident by their USC victory) and then see that Boise State did not let them beat them. The Boise State players have done everything in their power to be successful this year. They have won every game on their schedule but yet no one gives them any credit or any hope to win against a bigger school. Boise State is in the same situation that Utah was in a few years ago. If they win their BCS bowl game, they will get no credit because they will be beating a Big 12 team that is nationally recognized as a weak conference this year.

Sooooooooo........when are we gunna start talking about Oklahoma and the Big XII Championship game that we have this weekend???????????????????????????? :huh:

Exactly. Everyone is sounding like OU fans. OU fans are already making travel plans to Arizona for the Fiesta Bowl. They're dead set on the idea they're going to win. Lets focus on the Big 12 first and then IF we win, we can talk Boise St.

:yeah Because it's vital that we as fans don't look forward to the possibility of our team playing out here in Glendale..It could make our team lose to OU.. <_<

Sorry..I know how caught up we all get in following the Huskers and start to actually believe that WE can affect the outcome by concentration and/or sheer will. :laughpound

There's plenty of threads disecting OU here..This one just started out discussing BSU fans.

And I know it's pretty stupid to compare (Rock State>Paper U>Scissors A&M)..It was just to show how possible it would be for BSU to Beat anybody..Including us.

And we seem to have a habit of being the sacrificial lamb for programs needing that "landmark win".

The local stations STILL show replays of ASU's "19-ta-Nuthin" every year out here.

First of all, Boise beat OSU at the beginning of the season. If I remember correctly, they were playing very poorly at the time, and came on at the end of the season, and dont try to use the well Oregon st beat USC, so by default BSU is close to where USC is at. In that case, San Jose state nearly beat Boise, who beat OSU, who beat USC by more than Boise beat San Jose State, so by your logic, SJSU is better than USC.... right. Second of all, what happened the last time this team played against a top teir opponet. I believe they got hammered by about 50 points against Georgia not that long ago. Third of all, a really good high school team would have a legit shot of going 500 in their conference, so no, they should not be rewarded at the same level as BCS teams with one loss or even two losses. Whine all you want about how these teams are screwed out of playing for national championships, but if you really want to play for one, there are over 60 fing bcs teams to go play for. So if you are that damn good, transfer.

First of all, Boise beat OSU at the beginning of the season. If I remember correctly, they were playing very poorly at the time, and came on at the end of the season, and dont try to use the well Oregon st beat USC, so by default BSU is close to where USC is at. In that case, San Jose state nearly beat Boise, who beat OSU, who beat USC by more than Boise beat San Jose State, so by your logic, SJSU is better than USC.... right. Second of all, what happened the last time this team played against a top teir opponet. I believe they got hammered by about 50 points against Georgia not that long ago. Third of all, a really good high school team would have a legit shot of going 500 in their conference, so no, they should not be rewarded at the same level as BCS teams with one loss or even two losses. Whine all you want about how these teams are screwed out of playing for national championships, but if you really want to play for one, there are over 60 fing bcs teams to go play for. So if you are that damn good, transfer.

Yeah..You're probably right.

If we make it past Oklahoma, we might as well not even play the Fiesta Bowl at all..Just have them mail the trophy to Peterson.

And USC's loss to Oregon State should NOT count because it was too early in the season and they weren't ready or trying hard enough.

And since our '83 Huskers had probably the best offense ever, that loss to Miami shouldn't count because They didn't play "anybody" before us.

They can boast all they want about their accomplishments against jr high competion but they will get a rude awakening in the Fiesta Bowl no matter who they play whether it's OU or Nebraska. (GBR! :) )

Way to tempt fate! :angry::nutz

+1 BIGREDFAN_in_OMAHA ----

Why belittle a potential opponent?? If the skers lose, you'll look like an idiot. If they win, you beat nobody (by your own admission)!!

Give 'em their due. They are undefeated, no mean feat these days.

BEAT THE SOONERS!!!

They can boast all they want about their accomplishments against jr high competion but they will get a rude awakening in the Fiesta Bowl no matter who they play whether it's OU or Nebraska. (GBR! :) )

Way to tempt fate! :angry::nutz

+1 BIGREDFAN_in_OMAHA ----

Why belittle a potential opponent?? If the skers lose, you'll look like an idiot. If they win, you beat nobody (by your own admission)!!

Give 'em their due. They are undefeated, no mean feat these days.

BEAT THE SOONERS!!!

:yeah

Didn't we cover all of this in "Worlds Greatest Fans class"?

You only say bad things about teams you have no chance of playing, and then, only if it will improve your ranking.... :blink:

no matter who they play in the fiesta bowl, OU or NU, they are going to need all of the luck they can get

Nah..

They shouldn't have any trouble with either OU or NU..No need to practice at all....They can even have mass amounts of sex the night before the game and wear out their hind legs.. :)

(I hope their players read these things)