Organize a Tailgate...lets get HB members together

Armistead

Guys.........I started this thread to give everyone a chance to get together at the 'Head for the game

Post your Name and e-mail so we can all get together at the game and have a good time.

I will be there when the gates open and I am goin to try to get a spot with a grass medium so we can set the grill up and spread out the tailgate....

Hope we can get one together.......GBR

husker153@juno.com

Hey fellas -- ETR and I will be down there about 2-3. We will steer for Lot G also - But from my experience with camArrowhead you pretty much are forced to go with the flow, and the lots are fairly big so it'll be pretty tough to pinpoint each other in an ocean of red. Not trying to be a bum out, just realistic. If you want a real shot at finding each other I would say exchange #'s and coordinate after parking. Any1 that wants to join myself & Eric and skersfan/Bob & family is welcome to PM me for my number. It will be a modest setup up tho, so if you'd like to eat & drink pls bring some kill & swill - and we'll grill. Travel safe all and have a great time!

Hey fellas -- ETR and I will be down there about 2-3. We will steer for Lot G also - But from my experience with camArrowhead you pretty much are forced to go with the flow, and the lots are fairly big so it'll be pretty tough to pinpoint each other in an ocean of red. Not trying to be a bum out, just realistic. If you want a real shot at finding each other I would say exchange #'s and coordinate after parking. Any1 that wants to join myself & Eric and skersfan/Bob & family is welcome to PM me for my number. It will be a modest setup up tho, so if you'd like to eat & drink pls bring some kill & swill - and we'll grill. Travel safe all and have a great time!

I will be pulling in about 2:30

Call me at 573 999 0436 free to cingular customers...let me know whats up and I will try to get to G....also anyone is welcome to stop by and have a cold one with me....let me know...I will be looking at the Message board before I leave and I will keep my phone on all day