Zac Taylor

What a terrible game for him. I feel bad for him. He wanted so much to win this game. Defensively we did very well (99yd drive notwithstanding). Offensively we played well but turnovers of course was the determining factor in this game.

I don't feel bad for him. He's overrated.

If any player in that game is overrated, its Thompson. He's throwing to a tall and fast wide reciever against back up of backups

What a terrible game for him. I feel bad for him. He wanted so much to win this game. Defensively we did very well (99yd drive notwithstanding). Offensively we played well but turnovers of course was the determining factor in this game.

I don't feel bad for him. He's overrated.

If any player in that game is overrated, its Thompson. He's throwing to a tall and fast wide reciever against back up of backups

I am not saying Thompson is good or bad but he did ge the job done in the passing game when they have ran the ball all year. I do not like the outcome of this game but I will not talk trash just because we lost.

I have the utmost respect for that man. He's had a great career at NU and it sucks to see it end this way. He was definitely frazzled.

Way to represent your fan base ,

EDITED for content. Rulz guys don't stoop :) to their level.

What the hell are you talking about?

I was going to shoot him a "WTF?", too. I think he responded to the wrong post or has some comprehension problems :) I'm going with the former, though. But saying that ZT is overrated doesn't seem like it should draw such venom... I mean, it's not like he said that he sucks or anyhting....

And, hey, except for the Big 12 recognition, he's gotten no hype. Pretty hard to be over rated while being ignored :D

Way to act. [DELETED BY MODS] You exploited our weakness in our corners. Otherwise your QB was dead meat! I bet he isnt dancing to "hip-hop" tonight! Cryer and Moore made him feel it!

Dude, you're lashing out in all the wrong directions. And what is that "'hip-hop'" blast supposed to mean? It sucks that we lost, that's no joke. I don't think that ZT is overrated, I agree with a previous poster who said that he's UNDERrated (that's why I pointed out that he has been ignored).

Moore was definitely on tonight! that was great!

What are you implying that I mean? I just think that all you young whippersnappers have aweful taste in music.Derrick Ruuds favorite bands are the Grateful Dead and Widespread Panic. My kind of player!!!!

i have nothing but respect for zac taylor if it wasnt for him we wouldnt have been in the big 12 game. and ya know what he's been good all year and his one bad game came at the wrong point of the year, you could tell by the look on his face that he wanted to win the game as long with everyone else but hey him and the rest of the team can still end the season on good note in whatever bowl that we play in

Zac is a gutsy, tough kid, but this is the kind of player he is. Good against bad teams, and not so good against good teams. He has gotten away with dangerous throws all year and tonight he ran into a team that could catch more potential picks then they dropped. In my opinion he won "Player of the year" by default. There were no standout players in the Big 12 this year on Offesne, some good solid players but not great players.