Auburn -3

I say it's going to come down to defenses in this one and what those units actually do to stop the other's offense. Auburn is a good running team I believe so we have a slight edge there............however a three year old could throw for 300 yards on our secondary so don't be surprised if they go to the passing game.

I can't see the tigers as favorites. We match up very well in this game. We win this game. Might even blow them out.

Hey, tell me if I go to far, but this statement seems a little off to me. I mean, there's hoping for your team, and I even don't mind people saying that they'll win, but a blow out? I mean, losses to USC and Oklahoma aren't that bad, but OK State says something (the Texas game shouldn't have even been a loss so I don't count that). But Auburn's loss to UGA isn't very good either. But even losses aside, I don't know if Nebraskas really beaten any great teams this year. Good ones, yes, aTm, and TT, but I don't know if those teams quite compare to Florida and LSU this year.

I'm not trying to say that Auburn is gonna blow out Nebraska, I'm just saying that if Nebraska does win, it'll most likely be within 14. Hell, I don't think Auburn would blow out Nebraska, although I'd give them 17 since the spread is 3 in Auburn's favor.

Sorry if I seem defensive, but all week before the LSU game we had LSU fans making predictions of the likes of 45-3 and 30-0 in favor of LSU. And then they can't handle the loss. I just want to be able to have resonable discussions on this game.

As for being in the SEC, yeah, its starting to look like that finally helps a team out, since the SEC is getting a good rep, but c'mon, the big XII northin isn't THAT underrated.

I agree AU. I don't know if either team is built to blow out the other team. If we were to get up by two touchdowns. I don't see our secondary shutting down your offense. Reversly, I can see our offense moving the ball if we are down two touchdowns to the Tigers. If we don't turn the ball over, we could still be pretty impressive.