Toilet Snake

Irregular News for 12.14.06

Australia -- An Australian wildlife worker pulled a 7-foot python out of a septic tank Wednesday after a plumber found it hiding in a woman's toilet, officials said.

Peter Phillips, a wildlife officer for the Northern Territory's Parks and Wildlife Service, was called to remove the snake after a plumber who was fixing the blocked toilet discovered it curled in the pipes.

"The ... resident originally called a plumber because her toilet was blocked," Phillips said in a statement released by the Northern Territory government. "I arrived to see a large python head peering out of the toilet bowl."

Phillips removed the snake from the septic tank because he said it had grown too big to be pulled straight out of the toilet. The mostly nocturnal Carpet Python had probably taken up temporary residence in the septic tank because it was a good place to hide during the day and hunt for frogs.

"The tank was obviously a great home, because the snake was so fat and healthy it was it difficult to retrieve," he said, adding that the nonpoisonous snake will be released.

source

can you imagine getting ready to take a dump, sit down on the pot, and that pokes its head out,

and i thought that a brown snake playing peekaboo with your butt crack was funny.

i would have a heart attack and die right there, and my tombstone would say "Died taking a sh#t"

That reminds me of one of the Porky's movies. When fat Buela is going to sit on the pot and a snake comes up between her legs and she goes running out into the gym with her pants around her ankles.