Buddy Wyatt replaces John Blake

How will this affect the bowl game? Does Blake continue to coach or does Wyatt take over the duties?
I* believe it says in the Huskers.com article that he is joining the team right away. Blake is gone or will be shortly.

Welcome aboard, Buddy. Hope you have some thick skin ;)

has a good resume and looks to be a great hire. i for one am glad that he is taking over right away, even though i like Blake and think he has done a great job, when you take a position with another school before the season is over, you gotta go IMO for the sake of the team and any potential recruits out there

callahan is touted as a fine recruiter... but I am really impressed with the coaches he has been able to "recruit" here. this guy and watson esp. I think it says a lot about cally that other coaches think so much of him.

I gotta ask. What is so special about Watson. Not trying to wise off, I just don't know much about the guy. I do know that two years ago when we beat CU the announcers (espn maybe) were hammering this guy about his total lack of offense all season.

Granted the guys doing the talking were announcers............which really means commentators because seldom can they actually stick to what is happening on the field at the time. I say again what is so special about Watson?