KSU-Rutgers

Silent Commit

I don't know about you all....but, I'm SOOOOOOOO expletive glad that Rutgers killed KSU and that Freeman stunk-up the place! :clap I'm rooting for all the BIG TWELVE teams to win their bowl games....except KSU and "Prima Donna" Freeman. I just wished that Rutgers could have scored more touchdowns when they were in the red zone and humilated Princess more. I think KSU has leapfrogged Colorado as the team that I would like see humilated the most.

I don't know about you all....but, I'm SOOOOOOOO expletive glad that Rutgers killed KSU and that Freeman stunk-up the place! :clap I'm rooting for all the BIG TWELVE teams to win their bowl games....except KSU and "Prima Donna" Freeman. I just wished that Rutgers could have scored more touchdowns when they were in the red zone and humilated Princess more. I think KSU has leapfrogged Colorado as the team that I would like see humilated the most.

While I agree that it's good to me that KSUcks got beat badly and Freeman sucked I don't think KSUcks could ever jump sCUm as my most hated team in my book..........

I will admit that Freeman DOES have the potential to be good...but he's so young and inexperienced. I called it from the beginning of the season that it was a bad move putting him as their starting QB. Oh well. I even asked my friend at the beginning of the game, "What quarter do you think he's going to take Freeman out in?" We guessed third....close though.

Of course, KSU's offensive line didn't help any. They were getting burned left and right. Hell, even their defensive was having terrible trouble.

Maybe this is just me being upset with our worthless performance last night, but I can't hold it in any longer. I've been objective about everything I've ever read on here, and yes I realize that this is a Nu board, and most people here hate KSU. But anyone that wants a fellow big 12 team to fail because you have harsh feelings towards a fickle 18 year old kid, well then you my friend are a miserable loser.

Wishing pain and frustration on anyone is immature and childish, regardless of whom they are. I thought you were the best fans in college football?

From what I’ve seen the past couple of years, that title can only be relinquished to a handful of you. A couple of friends of mine and a couple of you on this board that were respectful to me don’t outweigh the spoiled ungrateful punks that won’t even be going to your own bowl game because you think Dallas is a stink hole. I’m sorry but there was a time that I would have referred to Nebraska as the college’s greatest fans, but those days are no more. It’s easy to be a great fan when you’re winning. But true colors are shown in the face of adversity and several ‘skers that I know have proven to be nothing but fair weather fans incognito.

I don't like anything about NU football. I laugh when other big 12 teams beat you, but come January 1st, I'll be watching and hoping you stomp Auburn into the ground. Why? Because you are still the big 12; you're the cousin I don't like, but you're still family.

Good luck to your team against Auburn…. and if you were happy KSU lost and Freeman was drilled into the ground because of lack of protection…. I hope you stub your toe as you turn on your TV to watch the game… If you even wake up in time to watch it.

Maybe this is just me being upset with our worthless performance last night, but I can't hold it in any longer. I've been objective about everything I've ever read on here, and yes I realize that this is a Nu board, and most people here hate KSU. But anyone that wants a fellow big 12 team to fail because you have harsh feelings towards a fickle 18 year old kid, well then you my friend are a miserable loser.

Wishing pain and frustration on anyone is immature and childish, regardless of whom they are. I thought you were the best fans in college football?

From what I’ve seen the past couple of years, that title can only be relinquished to a handful of you. A couple of friends of mine and a couple of you on this board that were respectful to me don’t outweigh the spoiled ungrateful punks that won’t even be going to your own bowl game because you think Dallas is a stink hole. I’m sorry but there was a time that I would have referred to Nebraska as the college’s greatest fans, but those days are no more. It’s easy to be a great fan when you’re winning. But true colors are shown in the face of adversity and several ‘skers that I know have proven to be nothing but fair weather fans incognito.

I don't like anything about NU football. I laugh when other big 12 teams beat you, but come January 1st, I'll be watching and hoping you stomp Auburn into the ground. Why? Because you are still the big 12; you're the cousin I don't like, but you're still family.

Good luck to your team against Auburn…. and if you were happy KSU lost and Freeman was drilled into the ground because of lack of protection…. I hope you stub your toe as you turn on your TV to watch the game… If you even wake up in time to watch it.

Bottom line: Neb hates Ksu...Ksu hates Neb. Any Ksu board you will look at has the same kind of dissing on Huskers, it works both ways...No one can even sort out the threads we have against each other of bashing because there are so many of them and no one is right or wrong.

I don't know if I really agree with that...saying it's immature and childish. Like KansasHusker above me said, it's a rivalry thing. Whether you have great fans or not...doesn't mean you can't say "I hope KSU gets their ass kicked today and their quarterback has a terrible game!" Great fans say that all the time. Hell, I've been known to say that.

But a great fan also understands it is just a game. He doesn't say "I hope the QB breaks his leg" ...or "Let's go get marshmallows, put batteries in them and chuck 'em at rival fans." I think the core of us being 'The Greatest Fans in College Football' is still there. Everyone gets hyped up during the season...and especially so in bowl/championship time. But a true fan knows it's just a game and doesn't take things too far.

However, I did root for KSU. I root for all Big XII teams in bowl season because the better each team does the better the conference looks...and the more money NU gets. Of course, there are the select few teams that I secretly wish for destruction in a game ( **cough** CU **cough** ). You're right, it should be more of a family thing during bowl season. But although a team may be that cousin in the conference you're supposed to love...there was still that one time way back in the day when he 'bad touched' you, so you're bound to hold a grudge.

;)

Let's see. I'm a terrible fan because I have certain opinions about a team or players from other teams. Sorry...I don't like KSU or Colorado, if that makes me "immature and childish" or a "miserable loser" than so be it. I particularly hope that Freeman plays poorly throughout his collegiate career because of the way that he and his father HANDLED the decommitment to Nebraska and tying the coaches hands so late that they had no way of getting another recruit when he bolted. In particular, I desire that every game that the Huskers play KSU, Freeman spends more time on the ground than standing up. Prince....I can't stand the way that he cuddled Freeman and shamed or shunned other players. So what? I hold a grudge. Get over it.

The NU tickets are pretty much sold out... it's been a long year we've had a great following of fans everywhere we went this year... we sell out our tickets everywhere so quit acting like no Nebraska fans are going down the Dallas, I know I cant because I dont have the money after buying season tickets (7x $45-50 + Donation +Gas to travel to Lincoln), Going to several Away Big XII games, and going to the Big XII Championsip in KC. Also about Freeman you act like we are wishing the guy dies and is physically beat to a death... no, we are rooting against him because he's the rival team. I wanted KSU to win, but if they are gonna lose I hope they get beat 100-0. Quit trying to make us seem like bad fans, no one is doing that to you here so where you come off trying to insult is beyond me

I've seen some of our board members go on other fan sites and raise holy heck. If they get their jollies that way they deserve all the crap they receive. Just like the trolls that show up here. FB has been a considerate and fair poster except when we played KSU. To be expected and don't hold that against FB or any other poster. I definitely think it shows low class if someone posts stating they hope a player gets hurt or other crap like that. Very few members on this board would do that except for maybe in the woodshed where low brow stuff happens all the time and is expected. Every board is the same many good members and always a few that need more meds.

GBR

I don't know if I really agree with that...saying it's immature and childish. Like KansasHusker above me said, it's a rivalry thing. Whether you have great fans or not...doesn't mean you can't say "I hope KSU gets their ass kicked today and their quarterback has a terrible game!" Great fans say that all the time. Hell, I've been known to say that.

But a great fan also understands it is just a game. He doesn't say "I hope the QB breaks his leg" ...or "Let's go get marshmallows, put batteries in them and chuck 'em at rival fans." I think the core of us being 'The Greatest Fans in College Football' is still there. Everyone gets hyped up during the season...and especially so in bowl/championship time. But a true fan knows it's just a game and doesn't take things too far.

However, I did root for KSU. I root for all Big XII teams in bowl season because the better each team does the better the conference looks...and the more money NU gets. Of course, there are the select few teams that I secretly wish for destruction in a game ( **cough** CU **cough** ). You're right, it should be more of a family thing during bowl season. But although a team may be that cousin in the conference you're supposed to love...there was still that one time way back in the day when he 'bad touched' you, so you're bound to hold a grudge.

;)

:yeah

Great post...even right down to the "**cough**".

In the famous words of Artie Lang.....WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Sorry but the Kitty Cats get ZERO love from me!