FIRE CALLAHAN!

Once again, Bill F-ing Callahan play-calls us out of a win.

WTF was that last series? HOLY ****!

Words can't describe how pissed I am right now.

Don't blame the kids. Bill Callahan lost this game. I hope he admits it.

:madash:rant:boxosoap:bang:steam:madash:rant:boxosoap:bang:steam:madash:rant:boxosoap:bang:steam:madash:rant:boxosoap:bang:steam:madash:rant:boxosoap:bang:steam:madash:rant:boxosoap:bang:steam:madash:rant:boxosoap:bang:steam:madash:rant:boxosoap:bang:steam:madash:rant:boxosoap:bang:steam:madash:rant:boxosoap:bang:steam:madash:rant:boxosoap:bang:steam:madash:rant:boxosoap:bang:steam:madash:rant:boxosoap:bang:steam:madash:rant:boxosoap:bang:steam:madash:rant:boxosoap:bang:steam:madash:rant:boxosoap:bang:steam:madash:rant:boxosoap:bang:steam:madash:rant:boxosoap:bang:steam:madash:rant:boxosoap:bang:steam:madash:rant:boxosoap:bang:steam:madash:rant:boxosoap:bang:steam

I agree there was questionable play calling but the program is moving in a good direction and to fire him and start over is in fact, moronic.

The fake punt works if Shanle doesn't have stone hands! it was risky but I'm OK with risky.

I am baffled by the play calling on the last drive.

He really got outcoached against OU as well. I was glad to hear him admit that though, maybe he learns from it.

This game is on Callahan. He should be canned. I'm sorry , but he is just pathetic. It was our game to lose amd he managed to do just that. He makes me sick to my stomach. And for the idiot poster that called me a moron. You dont know husker football very well do you?

I agree there was questionable play calling but the program is moving in a good direction and to fire him and start over is in fact, moronic.

The fake punt works if Shanle doesn't have stone hands! it was risky but I'm OK with risky.

I am baffled by the play calling on the last drive.

He really got outcoached against OU as well. I was glad to hear him admit that though, maybe he learns from it.

YOU DON'T CALL A FAKE PUNT DEEP IN YOUR OWN TERRITORY, ESPECIALLY DURING A TIE BALL GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't blame Shanle. That was a dumb-F*** call by a dumb-f*** coach.

The players - especially the Blackshirts, played great. Bill Callahan is to blame for losing this game. I don't know how much more of his s*** I can take. I am not calling for his ouster, but damn, what a dillhole.

What a f***ing moron.

he had a bad game .... LETS FIRE HIM. great idea. you guys are truely great, gifted sports minds. In fact if you were in charge earlier we wouldn't have had to put up with that loser Osborne. we would have gotten rid of that bum after the 90 bowl game

seroiusly .... get a clue

Bad games against every tough opponent we have played besides A&M and that was by a c*nt hair! He's a loser!