why doesnt grix ever jump?

If he would f'ing turn around and just take a quick glance at what the hell is going on, he may have a chance. Today that would have eliminated 2 momentum turners-the interference call and the catch right over his ass.

Grixby is the most frustrating player I have ever seen, not only does he not turn around, but he also refuses to even put his hands up. I pray that Zack Bowman is able to come back healthy next year so I only have to see him on the sidelines where he belongs!

He never sees the ball. Too busy faceguarding the receiver. I don't know if that is what he was taught or if he just doesn't have the ability.

It couldn't be what he was taught, because the first thing you're taught at CB is that when the receiver looks back, you look back! It must be instincts, not everybody has them.

If he would f'ing turn around and just take a quick glance at what the hell is going on, he may have a chance. Today that would have eliminated 2 momentum turners-the interference call and the catch right over his ass.

Grixby is the most frustrating player I have ever seen, not only does he not turn around, but he also refuses to even put his hands up. I pray that Zack Bowman is able to come back healthy next year so I only have to see him on the sidelines where he belongs!

:yeah:yeah:yeah i said it last spring, Grix has the heart of a lion, the size of a piss-ant. he obviously was the best we had, but was picked on successfully through the whole season. his technique sucks and for that you have to fault the DB coaches! i never once saw him turn around all year...every tall receiver had their way with him..a huge liability and let's hope we can find a cure in the off season....he is just physcially challenged whereever he plays..too damn small for football!

I was at the game. I disagree about him having a good game. He looked like he wanted to take a nap on the field.

He kept staring at his shoes. He looked like he just wasnt there. I think he has been defeated and beat up by so many receivers now that it is self defeating.

I guess the "good game" would be comparing this game to all the other games where he let a receiver have a career day. Didn't think he did too bad. Not great by any means. He did at least hit the receiver and make him pay for it on the one play by the goalline. I am still wondering how that was considered a catch (at least they said it was on sportscenter). The guy caught the ball, was hit, hit the ground, and the ball popped out. I know the ground can't cause a fumble, but the receiver must have possession and make a football move. I don't think landing on the back of your head constitutes as a football move. Just some thoughts.