Boise St - Oklahoma

WarTeddy

Hey friends,

I was wondering how you guys felt about watching Boise St upset your rivals last night. I know sometimes you pull for the Big 12 teams to win bowl games for the conference sakes. Did it not just make you laugh a little how Boise St gave the game back to Oklahoma and yet steal it away with a gutsy two point conversion call?

So far that has been the Bowl game of the year to watch for me. The emotions and the momentum changes throughout and then the grand finally at the end. OMG I was in awe how Boise St not only had the guts to call these trick plays, but to see them perform them perfectly.

Do you think Boise St could find a way to defeat Ohio St? It's ashame they go 13-0 and for the rest of their lives they can only wonder what migth have been. Or if Florida knocks off Ohio St in an ugly game and Boise St is left the only unbeaten with no chance to claim a national title. Memories of 2004 we went unbeaten in the SEC and no chance. We could only watch Oklahoma get spanked by USC that year in the national title game.

Anyways , like to hear your thoughts about how you guys felt seeing Oklahoma outwitted last night. :)

Hey friends,

I was wondering how you guys felt about watching Boise St upset your rivals last night. I know sometimes you pull for the Big 12 teams to win bowl games for the conference sakes. Did it not just make you laugh a little how Boise St gave the game back to Oklahoma and yet steal it away with a gutsy two point conversion call?

So far that has been the Bowl game of the year to watch for me. The emotions and the momentum changes throughout and then the grand finally at the end. OMG I was in awe how Boise St not only had the guts to call these trick plays, but to see them perform them perfectly.

Do you think Boise St could find a way to defeat Ohio St? It's ashame they go 13-0 and for the rest of their lives they can only wonder what migth have been. Or if Florida knocks off Ohio St in an ugly game and Boise St is left the only unbeaten with no chance to claim a national title. Memories of 2004 we went unbeaten in the SEC and no chance. We could only watch Oklahoma get spanked by USC that year in the national title game.

Anyways , like to hear your thoughts about how you guys felt seeing Oklahoma outwitted last night. :)

I was rooting for the Big XII....but you know....I couldn't help but cheer on the underdog. Good win for them and their program. I think it proves the little guys can play ball with the big ones. I would love to see them get a shot at Ohio State. Until a playoff comes to I-A football, it will never happen.

I remember Zebransky(sp) being interviewed after the game about blah blah blah, do you think you deserve a shot at OSU and blah blah blah this and that. Sorry to yell you Jared, but your Broncos would get destroyed by Ohio State. You were seconds to losing to OU and trust me...OU is nowhere near the team OSU is. I have no hesitation to say Boise State would get manhandled by OSU if there was a playoff in college football.

I wasn't too keen on Zambranksi or however you spell his name either. I didn't like his attitude and how he smiled when he screwed up. Backyard football, I'd want him on my team. lol He didn't seem intimidated by OU. I'm not sure how Boise St would fair against Ohio St either. However I had to pull for the underdog since every broadcaster, media outlet picked OU to win big. lol As we know, OU has become a media darling much like USC.

I'm glad OU lost. I hate OU and I hate Bob Stoops.

I envy BSU's offense and I envy a coach who has balls. <_<

Callahan has balls. It takes balls to run a fake punt with Andrew Shanle from your own 25. Yep balls....or maybe a little insanity.

I think Boise St. would have as good of a shot as anybody against Ohio State. Everyone is saying "They'd get blown out". OK...but matter of fact is....so would just about every other team in D-1.

Didn't everyone say that Oklahoma was going to blow out Boise State or that Nebraska would of blown them out if we would have played them. I think Boise State could play with Ohio State. They may only beat them 1 out of 10 times but there is always that one game and it is too bad that the Presidents won't let them play just one game to see how they would do.

Didn't everyone say that Oklahoma was going to blow out Boise State or that Nebraska would of blown them out if we would have played them. I think Boise State could play with Ohio State. They may only beat them 1 out of 10 times but there is always that one game and it is too bad that the Presidents won't let them play just one game to see how they would do.

I agree that they should get a chance to play Ohio State............... :thumbs

If OSU loses to Florida, Boise St is going to scream really really loud that they should at least have a share of the National Title being the only undefeated team in D-1 football.

I agree...........you couldn't ask for a better situation for the people that want a playoff in college football. Here's the evidence to prove it.........