Is Keller mobile at all?

more so than Taylor but he is not a scrambler by any means. the big difference will be arm strength and leadership. he will be able to thread the ball between the safety and CB 25 yds downfield. he is also a very vocal leader and doesnt accept mediocrity. I also believe he is just a better QB and you wont see near as many sacks because he wont hold on to the ball for 98.7 seconds.

Boy I sure hope he can move. Those immobile quarterbacks suck. Remember that guy from Tennessee a few years back that moved like a statue??? What was his name again? Wonder where he is now???

:sarcasm

Are you implying that Taylor is as good as Manning?

No, he's implying that you don't have to be super mobile to be a good QB, obviously. You just have to know how to move in the pocket, which Taylor has gotten better at in his career.

I believe that many of the problems (or breakdowns) from the QB spot were due to the first option not open. Taylor usually played it safe by tucking and running back to the line (wobbly). Hopefully whoever earns the job can see the field more easily.

I know nothing about Keller. I think he only started 8 Div 1A games? And I hear Heisman talk and all that. I will gladly throw Ganz into the mix. The QB spot will be a battle.

I believe that many of the problems (or breakdowns) from the QB spot were due to the first option not open. Taylor usually played it safe by tucking and running back to the line (wobbly). Hopefully whoever earns the job can see the field more easily.

I know nothing about Keller. I think he only started 8 Div 1A games? And I hear Heisman talk and all that. I will gladly throw Ganz into the mix. The QB spot will be a battle.

Ganz vs. Keller?

I don't that's an honest contest. Keller has NFL tools, Ganz is a college-backup. I mean no offense, but Ganz was meant to hold a clipboard.

Keller should be just fine...