Fire Charlie Weis

I don't understand how you guys can be saying these things. Coach Weis has the greatest QB to ever suit up. They won you just missed it, or at least it will sound that way by next year. No more sacralidge (spelling). Honor thy father of college football. I am so disappointed in all of you.

Say it isn't so Betty.

Lmao!!!!!! You are absolutely right!!! How could I dare say something like that. Other than LSU outscoring them, Notre Dame won that game. LOL!!! IN fact didn't Lou Granny Clampit Holts say Notre Dame was unbeaten? lol.

You guys are great. I hope you don't mind me posting here with you guys. I've made several friends in here and love talking football with you.

WARRRRR EAGLE!!!

Notre Dame and Nebraska are so similar its sad. Charlie Weis and Bill Callahan make the same dumb call, can't beat a top 10 team, and both of their best wins were against Michigan. Its kind of ironic.

Except the only difference is that ND is a media darling and gets invited to bowl games they dont deserve and they play a weak schedule. I would hate for Nebraska to have to play LSU. It probably would've turned out the same way as the Sugar Bowl.

I respect Notre Dame's traditions and touchdown Jesus ect. But darnit make Notre Damn earn the BCS. LSU played like a national champ team last night. Made all of the SEC proud. Even us Auburn fans who consider LSU our most hated rivals were enjoying watching ND get spanked. Jamarcus Russell is a monster. I'm with you guys. I am sick and tired of watching Notre Dame play in bowl games they don't deserve. That fake punt call immediately made me think of the one you tried on us. I just laughed when I saw Weiss's expression. I think he was trying to show Bill Callahan how it's done. lol Go Huskers and Warrrrr Eagle!!!!.

I couldn't agree more! Although all my buddies are big ND fans for some reason and I love talking smack to them when ND gets embarrased by a team that they have no business being on the same field with! Wow SC, LSU and Boise st all looked really good, wouldn't it be great to a see a playoff!

War Teddy,

I would say any true college football fan is welcome on a Nebraska board. Most are really good fans, we have a few that have not been around long enough to understand the ups and downs yet.

Respect for another team is all it takes as far as I am concerned. We all are pretty much the same, its just that our teams wear different colors. Some are just a little to young to understand that as time goes by you begin to enjoy every game and almost every team. I am not including Notre Dame in that general statement.

I have enjoyed your coments since the first day you posted. Spoken like a true southern gentleman. I welcome you to our board as I am sure 99.9% do.

War Eagle.

I respect Notre Dame's traditions and touchdown Jesus ect. But darnit make Notre Damn earn the BCS. LSU played like a national champ team last night. Made all of the SEC proud. Even us Auburn fans who consider LSU our most hated rivals were enjoying watching ND get spanked. Jamarcus Russell is a monster. I'm with you guys. I am sick and tired of watching Notre Dame play in bowl games they don't deserve. That fake punt call immediately made me think of the one you tried on us. I just laughed when I saw Weiss's expression. I think he was trying to show Bill Callahan how it's done. lol Go Huskers and Warrrrr Eagle!!!!.

Have a great day everyone!!!

Hey, Teddy;

I thought your rival was that other school from Alabama?

:hmmph

LOL!! Beating up on Alabama the last 5 years has kind of made the game a little insignificant. Our biggest battle every year has been against LSU. We always match up well and the game is usually decided by 7 pts or less . We had a hard hitting affair with LSU earlier producing a 7-3 win over them. The best our defense played all year. A complete in your face smash mouth hard hitting game with Jamarcus Russell running for his life a lot. He's a hard one to bring down. However our offense stunk it up a lot.

Now that Saban has joined the Tide and all the hype going towards TuscaLosers, it might make for a more rejuvinated rivalry game again. lol I hope so.

One final thought though. Pretty much every SEC game is a bitter rivalry. The fans just go nuts when we or their teams finally hit the SEC part of the schedule. NO different than the Red River Shootout or your game against OU or Texas.

FUN FUN FUN!!!

Living and visiting Memphis, I have noticed just how many fans are in the south.

You can drive down any residential street and find just about every team in the conference represented by a flag ont he front of the house. Pretty impressive.

Being a Big Red fan for life I know loyalty, but it is truly displayed in the SEC. As much as I hate to say it your conference is what college football is about. More so than the Big 12 or the ones to the north that can not count.

The SEC is an exciting conference. We live for football year round. I live in Washington State and my Auburn flag flies proudly outside of my home on my flag pole. However I never see any Wash St or Washington Huskies flags flying anywhere. The south is different. College football is a huge passion. I grew up in Birmingham and always saw Auburn or Alabama flags, signs , ect posted year round.

I have been to some Big 12 games in Austin, College Station and Lubbock and the crowds can be electric their as well. I've not gone to Lincoln to experience a game yet. I'm sure it's crazy there too.

WARRRR EAGLE!!!

I would assume there is a lot of pride in Florida's win last nite. You guys being the only ones to beat them.

It made me realize we are closer than I thought, to being able to play with the big boys. Another year or two and we will be back in the hunt.

There seems to be speed everywhere, but never more obvious than last nite and the second half of the SC/Michigan game. I think that Nebraska has went after speed and that is why we were able to play you guys close. Hopefully soon we are both where we want to be.

I would guess it will get a little harder with Bama making such a big push. I will be watching that closely.

Go Big Red/ War Eagle