Bjax going pro?

He'll prolly test the water to see where he stands. A lot of juniors consider that anymore. Hope he's back though. I didnt even consider him at the start of the season, but he earned my respect totally. Great person, great back. To me, he has shown the most ability game in and game out, start to finish since Ahman.

im not to worried if he does go. we have 2 other outstanding backs and wilson who is getting better. we are deep in the backfield and if he goes i dont think it will put a dent in our running game.

I agree. I like Bjax a lot, his running style, what he has done for us, and I don't want him to go...but if he did I don't think it would hurt us at all. This years draft class for rb's is weak and it will be a lot stronger next year. This year might be the right opportunity for him to be drafted higher. This would only mean more time for Glenn and Wilson...and Lucky of course.

The isntant Jackson left the field, Zac's eyes got bigger and bigger. He is the only one that does the blocking assignments.

He would be a huge loss to the running game. We do not have anyone who is even close to him. Glen could be if he wasn't hurt all the time. Wilson just does not seem to want to block and I still do not feel Lucky ever will.

Gigantic loss with a new QB coming in.

The isntant Jackson left the field, Zac's eyes got bigger and bigger. He is the only one that does the blocking assignments.

He would be a huge loss to the running game. We do not have anyone who is even close to him. Glen could be if he wasn't hurt all the time. Wilson just does not seem to want to block and I still do not feel Lucky ever will.

Gigantic loss with a new QB coming in.

:yeah

I also feel he would be a huge loss. Our other talented backs are not of the same caliber. Glenn has my vote as the number two guy. Wilson has not shown me alot and Lucky cannot see the holes the line makes. Lucky is the quickest back but goes down easily with little yards after contact.

was there any thruth to Wilson transfering after the season??

i heard that mid-season, just turning the thread into a "RB Rumors" i guess

but i hope BJAX stays, but id still rather see Lucky start

I heard Wilson was transferring as well. But haven't really heard any clarification. I think he is a good back and I think he could make it at a lot of places. Good luck to him if he is.

It is good to loyal. But Lucky just does not have it. Patience is the word sometimes used, for his continous stops in the backfield. Gets knocked down very easily. I just do not see it. We need a kid like Florida has. No fear, make the hole if you have to. Lucky would have been good under TO. He is not what is needed for this offense. He has to block and be quicker on his decessions.

Wilson transfering wouldnt make sense, he only has 1 year of eligibility left. Glenn is the one I worry about transfering.

Jackson may be best served for his own career to go pro this year. The players who come out next year for RBs are much, much deeper than this year. I would love to get him back, but I wouldnt blame him for going.

uhh...does florida doesnt really have the type of running attack that we have at all. They need pure speed, they bascially just use Percy Harvin as their running back. Bjax better come back, we need 2 good backs. Bjax and Lucky just keep on making plays, and lucky did get over 150 yards of total O against one of the best D's in the nation, I'd have to say he "has it".