Husker license plates

Yep, what is even more weird is that was 10 years ago.. i have had these plates for that long...believe someone in mobile has husker or husker 1... but im very happy with CRNHSKR.... i actually work with 2 Nebraska fans here in Huntsville... Plus as a side note... work with a Oklahoma National Championship player under switzer.. him and his son BOTH won National Championships... kinda cool...

Hey KC.....how the hell do you remember the walls of the sidetracks??? Among the many,many,many night spent with you there.....

1st, you were too "happy" to remember much

and

2nd, you usually got "led to the door" early in the evening for harassing opponents.....F&CK!*G Buffalo fans :clap:clap

Good times buddy!

Hey KC.....how the hell do you remember the walls of the sidetracks??? Among the many,many,many night spent with you there.....

1st, you were too "happy" to remember much

and

2nd, you usually got "led to the door" early in the evening for harassing opponents.....F&CK!*G Buffalo fans :clap:clap

Good times buddy!

I remember the wall because it was holding me up!

:cheers:)

I have the plate that's my avatar (no longer valid).

I've also got GOBIG97 (another Nebraska issued vanity and it's expired).

Last time I've looked into getting Husker vanity plates in Alberta, all my options were taken! IN CANADA!!!

Anyways, I need a list to take to the DMV.

I have the plate that's my avatar (no longer valid).

I've also got GOBIG97 (another Nebraska issued vanity and it's expired).

Last time I've looked into getting Husker vanity plates in Alberta, all my options were taken! IN CANADA!!!

Anyways, I need a list to take to the DMV.

Holy hell really?! :o

:blink: Yep

I figured I could get HUSKERS, afterall this the frozen white north. I was shocked I must have trided at least 5 different combinations (this was all off the top of my head).

I know I don't really want BIG RED (besides the fact that it's probably gone) since my car is blue and most people won't get the refrence.