Huskers On ESPN 2 @ 6 Central

To tell you the truth cmb, thats exactly what it looked like in the 2nd half. They got extremely conservative once they had the big lead and the line just shut down against the blitz. It reminded me of the game we had against Kansas this year.
Blitzes were allowed?

To tell you the truth cmb, thats exactly what it looked like in the 2nd half. They got extremely conservative once they had the big lead and the line just shut down against the blitz. It reminded me of the game we had against Kansas this year.
Blitzes were allowed?

It was only a four man rush but the OT's couldn't stop the DE's from coming off the corner to save their lives.

I think Zac will get drafted and hard work will get him a backup role somewhere. When you are tagged as a "smart player" that usually means not enough physical talent to mention. Smart QB's carry the clipboard and make an appearance to not screw up while the starter is getting healthy. Just my gut feeling is all.

Blitzes were allowed?

It was only a four man rush but the OT's couldn't stop the DE's from coming off the corner to save their lives.

Right, so there were no blitzes.

I think Zac will get drafted and hard work will get him a backup role somewhere. When you are tagged as a "smart player" that usually means not enough physical talent to mention. Smart QB's carry the clipboard and make an appearance to not screw up while the starter is getting healthy. Just my gut feeling is all.

And make a lot of money and never risk being injured.

:yeah to both of you