Possible replacements

shocked the guy could get another job. good riddance.

Interesting. He did have to interview for many jobs just to get one that is a step backwards. On that thought with all of the players who have bailed and the assistants who have bailed, I wonder what's going on down there. These assistants haven't left for better jobs so are they seeing a sinking ship?

Also with all of the openings in major college football and the NFL, how come none of these coaches (with the exception of Coz) have been named as candidates?

Something is not right in Lincoln.

No need to panic. Kids transfer and coaches leave. Remember these are men with big egos. Lateral moves happen all the time. Norvell didn't get any kind of control and obviously wants to control an offense. I think we should move Shawn Watson up and get some one that can focus on recruiting!

Shawn Watson should be the OC.......he has 6 yrs. of OC at Colorado...... I know how much we hate CU, but he was there when they went to 4 Big 12 title games in 5 years....but was also there at the end of the run...when they fell completely apart..

He has also coached QB's at Miami of Ohio.... and has had 2 years of HC duties....

I believe BC wanted Watson all along, but it really doesn't matter if BC doesn't give up any play calling...

Roark or Roberts would be great replacements...for recruiting purposes.....

I honestly believe that BC isn't real concerned that Norvell left...In fact, I wonder with BC saying "we really need to evaluate and change things" (paraphrase).....wasn't kind of directed to the OC...... I wonder if he didn't kind of "hint" to Norvell to seek other opportunities...

Shawn Watson should be the OC.......he has 6 yrs. of OC at Colorado...... I know how much we hate CU, but he was there when they went to 4 Big 12 title games in 5 years....but was also there at the end of the run...when they fell completely apart..

He has also coached QB's at Miami of Ohio.... and has had 2 years of HC duties....

I believe BC wanted Watson all along, but it really doesn't matter if BC doesn't give up any play calling...

(so true.......not likely to change)

Roark or Roberts would be great replacements...for recruiting purposes.....

I honestly believe that BC isn't real concerned that Norvell left...In fact, I wonder with BC saying "we really need to evaluate and change things" (paraphrase).....wasn't kind of directed to the OC...... I wonder if he didn't kind of "hint" to Norvell to seek other opportunities...

(very possible, but only cally has himself to blame for the lack of 2nd quarter(half) adjustments)