Thanks Eric

Thank you ...really, I know you guys appreciate it...please thank HSKRNOKC and Blackshirtsguru......They both helped me out so much today

Funny story, I was up at 6:30 am with 4 windows open on my two computers with five tabs open on each window.....just switching back forth, up and down!!

It is my privilege to help.

My computer was smoking this morning too. I look forward to class of 2008 . Even though there are some disappointments, it kicks ass to see the people that actually WANT to be Huskers live there dream.

I did what I could to help. I can spill the beans now. I had a source who was VERY close to all the action when the faxes were coming in. He kept calling me via Cell Phone when they were rolling off the machine. I also can confirm that our staff DID talk to Lewis and Ross yesterday, so they will still trying to get em here. Oh well, after relaxing and seeing the talent we got coming in this year, I think we will be just fine!

Thanks Blackshirtsguru and HSKRNOKC I didn't realize that you were in on the recruiting stuff this much. Although I thanked all involved in my first post I'll thank you again. I just sat there yesterday and watched the information roll in!!!! I don't think I need to go to a pay site to get my recruiting info when I have you guys right here. :bonez

Thanks Blackshirtsguru and HSKRNOKC I didn't realize that you were in on the recruiting stuff this much. Although I thanked all involved in my first post I'll thank you again. I just sat there yesterday and watched the information roll in!!!! I don't think I need to go to a pay site to get my recruiting info when I have you guys right here. :bonez

It helps when you grew up with someone that can pretty much go anywhere on campus. ;)

It helps when you grew up with someone that can pretty much go anywhere on campus. ;)

Damn glad you did. That was some great info. Thanks

From Blackshirtguru: I also can confirm that our staff DID talk to Lewis and Ross yesterday, so they will still trying to get em here. Didn't Lewis and Ross sign -- isn't that a done deal?

I also say good job to the three of you and anyone else.

Hmmm not sure I understand your question. The staff did speak to Ross and Lewis the morning of the recruiting period. Dunno if that was what your question was. :dunno