Weight: 190

40 time: 4.5

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered:

Favorites:

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Bid Red Report:

I saw this guy being mentioned by rivals as a potential sleeper coming out of Auburn, Nebraska and you have to think so considering his size and speed with a 37" vertical. I think we should definitely give him a look.

edit: posted in wrong forum...this is a 2008 prospect

• 2 weeks later...

Troy is originally from the New Orleans area....his family was displaced by katrina....ended up in Auburn last year.....man, would I love to have stud land in my lap like that....He drastically helped Auburn win the State title in class B last season...

I watched the championship game, and he is a stud..

I was recently at Auburn HS for a j. high wrestling meet (last week) and talked to their HC and Assis.Coach...they said Troy had 4 D-I schools already make contact....didn't mention who..

I don't think NU will offer because of WR depth and youth...

If Troy was still listed as a NO kid instead of NE kid, he may be getting A LOT MORE ATTENTION.....midwest stereo-typing on skill positions..

Troy is originally from the New Orleans area....his family was displaced by katrina....ended up in Auburn last year.....man, would I love to have stud land in my lap like that....He drastically helped Auburn win the State title in class B last season...

I was recently at Auburn HS for a j. high wrestling meet (last week) and talked to their HC and Assis.Coach...they said Troy had 4 D-I schools already make contact....didn't mention who..

If Troy was still listed as a NO kid instead of NE kid, he may be getting A LOT MORE ATTENTION.....midwest stereo-typing on skill positions..

They should have both New Orleans and Nebraska on his bio. But since he does play for a smaller school in Nebraska he'll get knocked. Good to see he's getting D1 interest already.

• 1 month later...

190 lbs on a 6'4" frame? got to look like a rail. if he could add 30 lbs without losing his speed and vertical, he would be awesome.

Will Henry was 6-5 195 when he came in...I don't know how thick he is now though.

205 and hasnt lost a step.

What an animal he will be for us in the future.

he is in Callahan's d-1 200 mile radius he will get an offer I think

• 6 months later...