QB Kale Pick

Here's another prep QB NU is looking at. He's from Dodge City, KS and he is a very good looking D-1A prospect. Supposedly he like ISU, KU, KSU and NU quite a bit. Kansas has already offered.

Ht: 6-1

Wt: 185

40: 4.7

Bench: 250

Squat: 320

GPA: quite good

I would think if he comes to NU's elite QB camp this summer, he'll be ours if we offer.

You dont mean dodge city cc do you? I dont think we should recruit any more jc qb's unless they have the same situation as Lee where he has four years to play three and is almost like a high school kid, and he was the number on qb in the nation so that makes sense, but I hope we are done w juco qb's.

You dont mean dodge city cc do you? I dont think we should recruit any more jc qb's unless they have the same situation as Lee where he has four years to play three and is almost like a high school kid, and he was the number on qb in the nation so that makes sense, but I hope we are done w juco qb's.

No, he's in high school. Dodge City high school.....

• 2 months later...

Was it a mistake he picked Arkansas, or was it a mistake Arkansas picked him? Come on AR Husker, don't confuse me like this. I'm too much of a space case as it is. :lol:

The former. Think back to the last great quarterback produced by Arkansas while Nutt has been there. Poor kid has no idea that he's just taken three giant steps backward in his development...