'95 husker questions

I would like to get some info from all you nice folks about the '95 huskers? What was their schedule that year like? How many ranked teams did they play, and what were they ranked? What was the smallest margin of victory, what was the average margin of victory? Was this team involved in any winning streaks, or other notable records? I appreciate any info you folks can give me. GBR

Well I am not sure who that guy is but he doesnt know what he is talking about IMO. He has the 98 Tennessee team second? He doesnt even have the 01 miami, the 04, or 05 usc teams in the top ten I believe, and he has the 95 huskers behind the 94 huskers, still pretty far down the list. This might be the most inaccurate list I have ever seen.

You should show all that to Herbstreit... ;)

I love it when Him & Corso pick against the Huskers on NCAA 07 and I end up winning the game by at least 30 points

95 Team, best ever! Was actually watching a youtube video on the game against Florida. They never stood a chance against us. Bring on 01 Miami, 04 & 05 USC!

Actually I was watching the same thing on youtube and it seemed to me that every time the defense made a play everyone was jumping up and down hitting each other, pumping their fists and stuff like that. It just seems to me that we dont really do it all that often. I also watched a different youtube clip that had the solich years on there and Demarrio Williams made a pretty good hit and he was the only one that jumped up and celebrated. Everyone else just looked at him and walked away. We need to get back to that excitement, and enthusiasm. I dont care if it isnt that big of a hit, I want opposing teams to think oh damn they are freakin pumped up this year, they mean business, it gets in the other teams heads. I am not saying we have to be a team of jerks, just confident players that have something to prove and are glad to be here playing for Nebraska.