Carriker moving up?

Wow...top 10? That is the first place I have seen say that. I think it is a strong possibility that the 49ers take him at 11, but I didn't think he would crack the top 10...for some reason, many people have like 3-4 DE's in front of Carriker, which I think is bogus, so it would be nice for him to go early and shut his doubters up.

I have been hearing over and over that hes going 7th to the Vikings because the guy they wanted, Ted Ginn, doesnt seem to be impressing them as much as time goes on

I would love that. Getting Carriker and not getting Ginn. Ginn has bust written all over him.

I live in Minnesota, but I am EXTREMELY anti-Vikings, for the same reason I'm anti-Gophers: the local media builds them up every year, and every year they suck. Plus, they wear purple. That said, if the Vikings were to draft Carriker (I doubt they will, I think they'll grab Landry out of LSU), I would definitley change my tune. I used to be a big chiefs fan, but I dont have a favorite NFL team anymore. All I do is follow Huskers, and Carriker is one of my favorites. So if the Vikings get him, I might have no choice but to actually support them.

In an aside, I for one LOVE the NFL's shift to emphasizing character in thier draft picks. Glad to see them finally be more concerned about player conduct.