status of Lucky???

Sweet move by the coaching staff having Lucky in late in a meaningless scrimmage to possibly get lost for the year. As thin as we are at RB that is a stupid move.

This has all been talked about in another thread, but it was a PRACTICE. You don't ask players to only play 3/4 of a regular practice. THe only way to prevent injuries completely is to have no contact and that has consequences as well.

Your handle is so pathetic it's funny. "ForRealBigRedFan" my ass, you may have been a fan at one point in the school's history but it's obvious you no longer are one.

Sweet move by the coaching staff having Lucky in late in a meaningless scrimmage to possibly get lost for the year. As thin as we are at RB that is a stupid move.

I don't like taking chances on injuries either however....the scrimmage is meant to simulate a game time enviornment to a degree, works some bugs out, knock some rust off etc etc. I do not think the scrimmage was meaningless as you put it. I am not a coach but I would have left him in as well. Its not the same as being left in a REALl game when your dominating.

I don't like taking chances on injuries either however....the scrimmage is meant to simulate a game time enviornment to a degree, works some bugs out, knock some rust off etc etc. I do not think the scrimmage was meaningless as you put it. I am not a coach but I would have left him in as well. Its not the same as being left in a REALl game when your dominating.

Right now we have 10 scholarship WR (including incoming freshmen). Three of those are seniors. That seems like a perfectly reasonable number to me.

i agree. if we lose lucky maybe they will move one of the 37 scholarship wide receivers to tailback.

First we have too many RB's, then not enough. Then we have too many WR's. They just can't win, can they?