with the 13th pick in the ...

Congrats to Adam. I'm glad he went to the Rams. I have a good friend who is the biggest Rams fan I know. Has any board member done a Carriker highlight video? Anyone know where I could find one on the web? It would be great to show him their 1st rounder in action...I am sure he will be asking me alot of questions given they drafted a Husker!

:bonez

Congrats to Adam. I'm glad he went to the Rams. I have a good friend who is the biggest Rams fan I know. Has any board member done a Carriker highlight video? Anyone know where I could find one on the web? It would be great to show him their 1st rounder in action...I am sure he will be asking me alot of questions given they drafted a Husker!

:bonez

you might try youtube, but I don't think there is a carriker specific one.

Make us proud Adam.

Congratulations to Adam Carriker. He deserved the high draft. In my opinion, your D line was the best we faced this year, and Adam the best of the bunch. I know you Husker faithful are rightly proud of him. By the way, I was also very impressed with one of your linebackers last year, McKeon. (Did I spell that right). He is very good.

Wasn't it sweet watching Quinn sink. Dwayne Jarrett deserves a low pick. He has a very poor work ethic. Despite his denials he may be another Mike Williams from USC. I hope not. Mike let us down.

Tarheel Trojan