with the 63rd pick in the draft....

zoogs

Gotta say: as a Husker/Packer fan, I love this pick. He will fit in the offense and be able to run the tough yards that the Packers need. I have been calling this pick since this morning. I thought it would be a third round pick, but after Dwayne Jarrett was off the board in round two, the Pack traded down in the second round. I love that I can cheer for BJax on Sundays!!!

Check this out from the main blog at ESPN from lead draft blog guy Matt Mosley:

"Green Bay finally gets around to taking a running back. Brandon Jackson out of Nebraska. I've seen him play three times in person, and he's great at accelerating. I also recall him being about 5-4, so he's able to run through the legs of his offensive linemen."

Guy must have thought GB drafted Cory Ross! C'mon, ESPN...get your head out! :asshat

Link here...look under the 9:35pm post:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft07/colu...tory?id=2852167

It is now safe to say that he made the right choice in leaving early.

As far as the team goes I wish B-Jack had stayed with the team for another year. But for him personaly he made the right decision. I wish him the best of luck in Green Bay. It is awsome to see a legendary Husker running back being replaced by another Husker. I am sure he will do great things.

:bonez