USC/Nebraska game on ABC

Of course GD will be ND/UM that day, unfortunately.

NU and USC will not be undefeated going in...that will probably make the difference.

Fops

Um NU and USC won't be undefeated going into this game?! Do you think USC is going to lose to Idaho or something? There's no way we lose at Wake. You are nuts my friend.

I love our chances against SC. The offense will be more dynamic than it was last year, and we were a fumble away from pullin out the upset against texas! Callahan will get his "Big One" in year 4, and it will come on the night of September 15th, 2007. My only concern is how our DB's are going to match up with their big WR's (Patrick Turner)?

I think our players at safety this year will take care of the mismatches a lot better than last years.

GBR!!!

I love our chances against SC. The offense will be more dynamic than it was last year, and we were a fumble away from pullin out the upset against texas! Callahan will get his "Big One" in year 4, and it will come on the night of September 15th, 2007. My only concern is how our DB's are going to match up with their big WR's (Patrick Turner)?

I think our players at safety this year will take care of the mismatches a lot better than last years.

GBR!!!

Our secondary can only be better. :thumbs

As long as guys guys like Grixby don;t end up isolated against guys like Jarret ( I know he's gone, but you gotta know there's more talent at WR there) things should be better. Jones could talk a little less and defend a little more as well

As long as guys guys like Grixby don;t end up isolated against guys like Jarret ( I know he's gone, but you gotta know there's more talent at WR there) things should be better. Jones could talk a little less and defend a little more as well

I will say that Jones' pre-game comments had the Trojans up for him. Cal has a big mouth guy, DeSean Jackson, like that and he got planted in our secondary early in our game last year. If either of them talk like that this year, you just have to wonder. That kind of stuff doesn't help your team. You're right, next year's SC receivers (Patrick Turner and Vidal Hazelton) are bigger, faster, and more physical than Jarrett and Smith.

NU and USC will not be undefeated going in...that will probably make the difference.

Fops

Um NU and USC won't be undefeated going into this game?! Do you think USC is going to lose to Idaho or something? There's no way we lose at Wake. You are nuts my friend.

Hello overconfidence, nice to meet you. My bet is Wake will be one helluva game.

Fops

Hello overconfidence, nice to meet you. My bet is Wake will be one helluva game.

Amen cmb23. I felt the same way last year before the UCLA game. I am still in shock. Anything can happen.