red out

I read something on a another board calling for a red out for the USC game. I know it is just more of a publicity thing because I'm pretty sure about 82,000 already wear red to the game. They also had one of these for a basketball game, but why do you need to call for a red-out if everyone already wears red. It would be a lot cooler if we had a black-out. Not like our TU game last year when only 5,000 people wore it but, everyone. Just the Lousiville vs. West Virginia game lst year, but that is just my thoughts. Although I do still like having the sea of red, which is one thing what we are known for, they don't need to call out a red-out.

The more they get it publicly out there for a "red out" the more "average fan" is to remember to wear red. I cant tell you how many people wear white, gray, black...just because it says Huskers or whatever. I will never, for the life of me, understand why you come to a game and DONT WEAR RED!!!

I'm pretty sure we had this discussion last season and it was introduced as a "man law" that you must wear red to all Husker games. Also the B****** idea has been brought up numerous times and it's not possible/or popular at all. ;)

Forgive me I have joined since last season. Man Law.....I like that. Thanks

I'm pretty sure we had this discussion last season and it was introduced as a "man law" that you must wear red to all Husker games. Also the B****** idea has been brought up numerous times and it's not possible/or popular at all. ;)

What a coincidence...you can catch up by clicking the link in my sig...enjoy :thumbs

What a coincidence...you can catch up by clicking the link in my sig...enjoy :thumbs

OMG that was one of the funniest threads I have ever read. Thank you so much. Im going to have to start using some of those :)

The more they get it publicly out there for a "red out" the more "average fan" is to remember to wear red. I cant tell you how many people wear white, gray, black...just because it says Huskers or whatever. I will never, for the life of me, understand why you come to a game and DONT WEAR RED!!!

It's funny, cause reading that made me think about one day when I wore a gray Huskers shirt (not to a game though) and everyboday was like :wtf no red? To me.

For the game I will be in my reds.