due to recent posts I have decided to end my posting at least for a while. Thanks to all of you who have shared memories and ideas. I thought this would be a fun good place to spread my ideas and cheer on the huskers. For the most part it has but I need to just stop according to NUpolo8 so I will. Thanks again to all of you it has been great.

I will continue to read other posts from time to time

due to recent posts I have decided to end my posting at least for a while. Thanks to all of you who have shared memories and ideas. I thought this would be a fun good place to spread my ideas and cheer on the huskers. For the most part it has but I need to just stop according to NUpolo8 so I will. Thanks again to all of you it has been great.

I will continue to read other posts from time to time

Why quit and give your detractors the satisfaction???

We all battle from time to time, but it's just the internet, it means nothing.

You're too sensitive. Grow a pair! Keep posting. If you get too over the top their are mods here to ban you. Dont worry about what other posters say to you. However , I do think you should meet that poster that called you out somewhere and fight him. :):nutz

you guys are right, I am back after a quick break that was stupid of me to do

That's pretty much the reaction of someone after they turn 21. "I'm never drinking again". Then they are at the bar the next night. :wasted

21? My sister who's in middle school was telling me about how kids she goes to school with brag about how they get wasted on the weekend. (Not her though, she thinks she's above drinking... not me though! :woo:wasted ) But then again the legal age here to drink is only 18 :blink: