Pelini leading candidate

There's no reason to necro bump ten-year-old threads. This is a new game that needs to stop.

I couldn't disagree more. I actually find it very very interesting. I really enjoy looking back at some of the specific changes i stated Bo and Co. needed to make in their approach to coaching. Then years later we hear about them doing those exact things and act like its some new fangled concept.

Flip side of that it reminding us how many times we've been completely wrong here. And when I say we, I mean you guys.

If this was the first time it was done, maybe I could see your point. This is at least the second time, and it's not simply to look back at changes, the intent is to trick people into believing this is happening now. It's a common message board game, and it doesn't need to happen.

If anyone wants to go back and look at old threads, carpe the diem. If you want to discuss what happened or was thought about back in the day, do it in a new thread and link to the old one.

There's no hardened-fast rule and it's not like it's never OK to bump an old thread. But the intent of this bump wasn't to continue this conversation. Let's not pretend it was.

EDIT - probably important to note that this isn't a big deal and I'm not trying to make it into one. Just answering questions that are asked. Nobody needs to worry that I'm getting my hair on fire over this.

If this was the first time it was done, maybe I could see your point. This is at least the second time, and it's not simply to look back at changes, the intent is to trick people into believing this is happening now. It's a common message board game, and it doesn't need to happen.

If anyone wants to go back and look at old threads, carpe the diem. If you want to discuss what happened or was thought about back in the day, do it in a new thread and link to the old one.

There's no hardened-fast rule and it's not like it's never OK to bump an old thread. But the intent of this bump wasn't to continue this conversation. Let's not pretend it was.

EDIT - probably important to note that this isn't a big deal and I'm not trying to make it into one. Just answering questions that are asked. Nobody needs to worry that I'm getting my hair on fire over this.

Geez old man. It's not like I drank the last of your Metamucil or something. Relax.

I keed I keed.

Speaking of leading candidate - what's up wt Baylor and Art Briles?? While I'm glad Baylor clobbered OU :spooners , I'm disappointed to know the reality that they would have beaten NU by more. How can a normally bottom dweller (outside of RG3) end up wt a coach that takes them this far so quickly? I scratch my head and elsewhere thinking we are on year 6 of the Bo experiment and we find ourselves unranked and positioned to possibly loose (based on play thus far - past performance typically predicts future results) 2 or more games. Yet Baylor will probably move up to 3rd after this weekend - I predict they jump OSU. Holy Cow Batman how do we accept this mediocrity :facepalm: ? A :koolaid2: drinker will say we may still win 9 games. I say 'Against who?' Our only chance this year to win a significant game is to upset MSU (did we think this would be an upset at the beginning of the year or by year 6?) This is very frustrating to me - a fan since 1970.