"The Catch" against Missouri...

Luck or No Luck?  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Conclusion seems pretty obvious to me on this one. Looks like I'm not the only "Moronic MeChicken Loser Fan" that exists on huskerboard.

I think you probably are the only moronic MeChicken loser fan on this board.

Why didn't you poll to see how many thought, as you stated, that Wiggins OBVIOUSLY (your caps) intentionally illegally kicked the ball.

You flame-bait, loser, Barfnecht clone.

Conclusion seems pretty obvious to me on this one. Looks like I'm not the only "Moronic MeChicken Loser Fan" that exists on huskerboard.

I think you probably are the only moronic MeChicken loser fan on this board.

Why didn't you poll to see how many thought, as you stated, that Wiggins OBVIOUSLY (your caps) intentionally illegally kicked the ball.

You flame-bait, loser, Barfnecht clone.

WOW!!!!

Here is the record of what this cmb23 Big Ten whiner guy has said about that play:

So it wasn't 'luck' that when the ball got deflected it went straight down instead of up, to either side or 2 yards ahead of Wiggins?

It wasn't 'luck' that as he got tackled he fell backwards instead of any other direction?

It wasn't 'luck' that the refs didn't call the play dead for an OBVIOUS intentional/illegal kick of the ball?

It wasn't 'luck' that there wasn't a Mizzou defenders right there to catch it instead of Davison?

I wrote: "Wiggins started talking like that, but withdrew the comments."

cmb23 whined:

Yes...because they could reverse the call and award the game to Missouri. The coaches most likely told him to keep his mouth shut. There were multiple interviews where he was asked if he kicked the ball and he just smirked and responded with "It was a great play" or "You saw what happened".

And again, after I wrote "Shevin Wiggins has no opportunity to be particularly intentional with a kick, because he was essentially down by contact."

You honestly sound like you have told yourself a lie so many times that you believe it is the truth. Go ahead. Replay it. He is looking down at the ball as it falls and he crosses his legs, lifting them up and over his head as he goes to the ground on his back.

Now, let me ask this: Doesn't this cmb23 guy from Iowa sound a whole lot like the Big Teb Whiners (BTW's) from Penn State (1994) and Michigan (1997)?

And one more question: Who are these "football Gods" you guys are voting about? Can you name a few?

i think great teams make plays when they have to. officiating is part of the game. the only sad fact is that the cornhuskers dropped in the next week's poll despite a win, allowing michigan to squeak their butts in the picture.

i think great teams make plays when they have to. officiating is part of the game. the only sad fact is that the cornhuskers dropped in the next week's poll despite a win, allowing michigan to squeak their butts in the picture.

Yes, it was a week of constant whining by Michigan, who beat an overrated PsU team. They especially whined about Wiggins "intentionally kicking the ball."

However, not long after, Michigan won a squeaker against a Ohio state team that beat them everywhere but the scoreboard.

Here is the record of what this cmb23 Big Ten whiner guy has said about that play:

So it wasn't 'luck' that when the ball got deflected it went straight down instead of up, to either side or 2 yards ahead of Wiggins?

It wasn't 'luck' that as he got tackled he fell backwards instead of any other direction?

It wasn't 'luck' that the refs didn't call the play dead for an OBVIOUS intentional/illegal kick of the ball?

It wasn't 'luck' that there wasn't a Mizzou defenders right there to catch it instead of Davison?

I wrote:Wiggins started talking like that, but withdrew the comments.

cmb23 whined:

Yes...because they could reverse the call and award the game to Missouri. The coaches most likely told him to keep his mouth shut. There were multiple interviews where he was asked if he kicked the ball and he just smirked and responded with "It was a great play" or "You saw what happened".

And again, after I wrote "Shevin Wiggins has no opportunity to be particularly intentional with a kick, because he was essentially down by contact."

You honestly sound like you have told yourself a lie so many times that you believe it is the truth. Go ahead. Replay it. He is looking down at the ball as it falls and he crosses his legs, lifting them up and over his head as he goes to the ground on his back.

Now, let me ask this: Doesn't this cmb23 guy from Iowa sound a whole lot like the Big Teb Whiners (BTW's) from Penn State (1994) and Michigan (1997)?

And one more question: Who are these "football Gods" you guys are voting about? Can you name a few?

Thanks for re-stating all of my posts stating that I believe it was luck. Thanks for backing up my own point. Oh, and stop trying to challenge me with pointless questions like "Who are these football gods". They make no sense other than trying to get one last effort in of making yourself sound superior to me or anyone else. Questions like that are trite and insignificant to making any reasonable point. Go solve your rubik's cube or something more meaningful to the world.

(Oh and current count is 15-2. But I'm sure that you'll recruit people to vote the other way to prove your point.)

:dunno:dunno

PSSSST....I couldn't care less about Missouri except when they represent the Big XII in out of conference matchups. I'm not one of those guys that want Texas, OU, CU, KSU (or whoever else) to lose all the time. I'd rather have teams from our conference look good to the rest of the country than see them with an extra loss in the record books.

:dunno:dunno

PSSSST....I couldn't care less about Missouri except when they represent the Big XII in out of conference matchups. I'm not one of those guys that want Texas, OU, CU, KSU (or whoever else) to lose all the time. I'd rather have teams from our conference look good to the rest of the country than see them with an extra loss in the record books.

You have been caught as a BTW.

Those of us with history know all the whines of BTW's, brought to maturity by PsU fans in '94, and perfection by MeChicken whiners in '97.

You are a true son of Barfnecht.